Andrea Pirlo (142 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pirlo along with Xavi is a top 2 midfielder of the previous generation, I doubt Conte was at that level
for me, tacchinardi is a juve legend, too, and he never was a wc player.

henry was an undisputed top stiker, and played for juve. that won't make him a juve legend.

bottom line: conte is a juve legend, pirlo is a legendary player who played for juve.

- - - Updated - - -

...Conte's been a bit of a dick since leaving
he has, but that won't change the fact that he's done more than enough for this club, both as a player and as a coach.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

henry was an undisputed top stiker, and played for juve. that won't make him a juve legend.

bottom line: conte is a juve legend, pirlo is a legendary player who played for juve.

- - - Updated - - -

he has, but that won't change the fact that he's done more than enough for this club, both as a player and as a coach.
:tup:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Pirlo is Juve legend no doubt about it , he was our most important player , he got us on the right track .

Btw Chiles coach said Vidal learned how to play football from Pirlo .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Henry was a wc striker at Arsenal not Juve. Pirlo was WC here and dug us up from out the ashes. He's had enough of an effect on Juve's destiny to be considered a Juve legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you aren't even kidding
Shaddap

- - - Updated - - -

Also I dont agree that Zidane should be a Juve legend. Once Del Piero was went down with his injury and couldnt drag the wagon anymore Zidane dropped the ball and we finished 7th. Not to mention he came to us when we were CL champions and didnt win any after that and he is a Madrid guy. Pirlo dug Juve out from underneath the ashes in 2012 and is not synonymous with Milan unlike Zidane.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Henry was a wc striker at Arsenal not Juve. Pirlo was WC here and dug us up from out the ashes. He's had enough of an effect on Juve's destiny to be considered a Juve legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Shaddap

- - - Updated - - -

Also I dont agree that Zidane should be a Juve legend. Once Del Piero was went down with his injury and couldnt drag the wagon anymore Zidane dropped the ball and we finished 7th. Not to mention he came to us when we were CL champions and didnt win any after that and he is a Madrid guy. Pirlo dug Juve out from underneath the ashes in 2012 and is not synonymous with Milan unlike Zidane.
Comparing Conte who stayed here for 10+ years and has won everything as a player for us and was captain aswell, to Pirlo who played here in 4 years? Oh i almost forgot to mention Conte was a winning coach for us aswell. :baus:

Now that i think of it, aren't you the one who said Ronaldo wasn't even in top 10 all time great? :lol2: Stop posting pls

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
his first year was sensational, i agree. probably the best surprise of the last decade, out of any player.

i'm not against calling him a juve legend, but he'll be mostly remembered as a milan player, and considering their juve legacy, he's not on the same page as conte is anyway.

May 23, 2013
Comparing Conte who stayed here for 10+ years and has won everything as a player for us and was captain aswell, to Pirlo who played here in 4 years? Oh i almost forgot to mention Conte was a winning coach for us aswell. :baus:

Now that i think of it, aren't you the one who said Ronaldo wasn't even in top 10 all time great? :lol2: Stop posting pls
Yup Pirlo who played here for 4 years and had a greater effect on the club's fortunes than Conte could have ever dreamed to have on the pitch and he doesnt shat on the club :baus::baus:

Yeah sorry if I dont consider a fucking poacher at the level of Maradona, Pele, Messi, Cruyff, Platini, etv :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

his first year was sensational, i agree. probably the best surprise of the last decade, out of any player.

i'm not against calling him a juve legend, but he'll be mostly remembered as a milan player, and considering their juve legacy, he's not on the same page as conte is anyway.
hmmmm I dont think people will remember him as a milanista. I mean he first began to be noticed by the football world after Euro 2012 while he was a Juve player and he left Milan on bad terms iirc

- - - Updated - - -

Conte probably is a greater Juve legend than Pirlo. Just finished watching a few throwback vids of Pirlo from his time here and was butthurt about Chelsea closing in on Sandro when I wrote that post.

I shouldnt have compared them however the point still stands that Pirlo is a Juve legend

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...he first began to be noticed by the football world after Euro 2012 while he was a Juve player...
hmm, let's see. he was u21 european champion in 2000, and he was crowned best player of the tournament. he was a world champion in 2006. he won the cl twice with milan. i wonder if these went unnoticed in the football world.

seriously, pirlo was already considered a great player around 2002, when albertini left milan, and pirlo became a regular starter. he also won the cl next season.

May 23, 2013
hmm, let's see. he was u21 european champion in 2000, and he was crowned best player of the tournament. he was a world champion in 2006. he won the cl twice with milan. i wonder if these went unnoticed in the football world.

seriously, pirlo was already considered a great player around 2002, when albertini left milan, and pirlo became a regular starter. he also won the cl next season.
Im not saying that he wasnt a legendary player beforehand. Just after Euro 2012 the rest of the football world really began to start dickriding him.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is a Milan legend. He won the CL twice with them

Conte is a juve legend. He won our last CL with us.

Did Pirlo win the cl at juve ?
How many CLs did Baggio win at Juve?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Im not saying that he wasnt a legendary player beforehand. Just after Euro 2012 the rest of the football world really began to start dickriding him.

- - - Updated - - -

How many CLs did Baggio win at Juve?
Baggio isn't a juve legend though
He's a inter/fiorentina/milan/italy legend
at juve he'll be remembered as that superstar that got his ass benched and career cut short because of an 18 year old wonderboy named Ale :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)