Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
guys he was played because one pass of his can decide a game

zero chances created

oh guys we played him because one free kick of his can decide game

zero free kicks won in dangerous spot

yeah i get the gamble, but allegri should have taken him off in 50th minute
I agree with this.
If he was mind set in starting Pirlo, cool.

But he should have taken him out earlier in 2nd half and intruded pereyra, switching cheesio to the regista role. I knew barcelona was going to have more poseesion and we needed younger legs and cohesion.
Well, pirlo was never going to be benched. Thats life

Well we all knew it was destined for him to play. In part, im happy that next year finally Marchisio will be used as regista.

Better times will come with Pirlo leaving

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
why was he played, seriously :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

fuck that respect shit, he should not have played
I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

guys he was played because one pass of his can decide a game

zero chances created

oh guys we played him because one free kick of his can decide game

zero free kicks won in dangerous spot

yeah i get the gamble, but allegri should have taken him off in 50th minute

Allegri should have replaced Pirlo with sturaro when we equalised, and played the anti madrid formation
THEN, when he decided vidal needed to go off to avoid beeing send off, he could have introduced Pereyra

Its offcourse easy and pathetic of me to say this after the game, cause if we scored a pirlo freekick during it, i'd have praised allegri instead

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Rocked last year's away jersey, with this legend's name splashed across the back. It wasn't his night, but I'll always be grateful for all that he's done for Juventus, and proud that he was a fundamental part of our club. Grazie per tutti, Andrea!

I wish I were Pogba giving him this hug.
Totally felt the same. I just want to wrap my arms around this guy, and thank him for everything he's given to us.

It was the wrong call to play him.

But Allegri gave him in his last game the respect Del Piero didnt received
I don't think it was totally wrong to play him -- he was always going to start this match, and he can decide a match at anytime. But honestly, he probably could have been subbed at half. We needed a spark, and I thought the added stability with Marchisio, and the boost to counters with Pereyra was the ticket. I was quite happy with the scoreline at half.

After 60 minutes, I totally thought we were going to roll them. I was dying for Pereyra, for a little more stability and freedom for the other CMs. There's no way Andrea should have played 90+ tonight.

This obviously hurts terribly, but I gotta stress how proud I am of our guys, of how they fought back after going down early. I still think the club is building something very special here!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the first goal was partly his fault.

as the ball move to iniesta pilro instead of closing the space, or looking around him to see barca players to mark makes a dash towards the begining of the penalty area, leaving rakitic unchallenged

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Knowing this is his last game here hurts as bad as DPs last game. Not because they are the same but because the two of them are generational or lifetime players. We don't come across many like them in our lifetime and seeing them leave hurts like bloody hell.

Thank you Andrea. You are a God amongst mortals. Good luck on your next endeavor.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes.

his level of play had deteriorated massively.

his negatives out weigh the positive he brings.

and his stay would only hinder the advancement of younger players.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Am I the only one here who would keep this Legend here for one more year?
he still has a year on his contract, he said he would leave only if we win CL (though i cant find the original quote anywhere), so there is a big chance he'll stay.

and no, youre not the only one. i want to see more of him next season here

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
yes.

his level of play had deteriorated massively.

his negatives out weigh the positive he brings.

and his stay would only hinder the advancement of younger players.
I see your point, but I think that it wouldnt be bad to have this kind of experienced player in the team as a backup.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i see ur point.

but pirlo's experience has been a non factor for us. experience cant do much when u dont have the legs to run or the stamina to pass

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he still has a year on his contract, he said he would leave only if we win CL (though i cant find the original quote anywhere), so there is a big chance he'll stay.

and no, youre not the only one. i want to see more of him next season here
I really think he fulfilled his cycle with us.

Keeping him for nostaliga and shids will only hurt our midfield.

If he wasnt to stay and be Marchisio´s bench, then fine---- but in no way we should be starting crunch CL with a 37 years old midfielder.... it doesnt matter if he is Pirlo.

No, fuking, way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)