Andrea Pirlo (35 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaniBR

Apr 26, 2015
Am I the only one here who would keep this Legend here for one more year?
This is my first post here, and I'll start by joining the (small?) chorus of those who'd like him to stay.

I agree that he should have a smaller role if he stays, but I don't think he's done as a player for us at all. He's important and can still contribute, especially in Serie A. For me, he's still the most enjoyable player to watch whenever he's doing his thing (which he wasn't yesterday, although I don't really think he was bad, just not influential enough.) And even this season I think he has "done his thing" more times than he hasn't.

It'll be a sad day when he leaves, but whatever he decides: Grazie Maestro!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Grazie, Pirlo!!!

For me he was the main reason of our resurrection. Buffon immediately stated Pirlo was a gift from heaven and he proved to be so. From matchday 1 against Parma he gave us believe again. He paved the way for this, Juventus. But it's time to let go now. If you don't consider him a Juve legend, it'd be better to not comment on it. Of course he's a legend... He's one of the main reasons we're talking about a CL finalist and not a 7th placed mediocre squad, even more so than Conte imho.

Pirlo needs a team tailored to him, I can't see him as an impact sub. We're dominating enough in Serie A to do it, but he's been too good to be benched. He'd be better off promoting football elsewhere, like Ale. Fucking some bitches in the process...

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I agree that his cycle with us is over but for me he was not out of place yesterday. Class player, one of the all time greats and without him we wouldn't have performed so well this year.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was against playing him in the Final ever since I knew we were gonna face Barcelona, but damn, when I saw his reaction after the game, I could see how much he really wanted this. No doubt Allegri had to go with him last night.

I think it's time for him to leave and for us to start a new era without him, but I will be a liar if I were to say I won't miss him. Class personified.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I was against playing him in the Final ever since I knew we were gonna face Barcelona, but damn, when I saw his reaction after the game, I could see how much he really wanted this. No doubt Allegri had to go with him last night.

I think it's time for him to leave and for us to start a new era without him, but I will be a liar if I were to say I won't miss him. Class personified.
He's been amazing for us no doubt, but I'd be lying if I said I'd miss him.

I've been critical of his appointment here, and he has proved the world wrong, he won 4 scudettos, 1 coppa italia and was a CL finalist with us. He fought with us and cried with us. Got nothing but praise for the man.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's been amazing for us no doubt, but I'd be lying if I said I'd miss him.

I've been critical of his appointment here, and he has proved the world wrong, he won 4 scudettos, 1 coppa italia and was a CL finalist with us. He fought with us and cried with us. Got nothing but praise for the man.
You'll miss him. :agree:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Amazing that he's considered a legend at both Juventus and Milan. Truly a world class player.

@Fr3sh I'll miss him like I missed you yesterday. Read into that what you will :D

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
His tears...oh my god. A guy, that has taken all the trophies in the world, cries like he is 20 years old.
You are a fucking legend Pirlo...One of the most important players this 4 years! Have a good luck on MLS.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
All match I was hoping he would have been subbed... I still think we had a better shot with Marchisio playing instead of him. Anyway, thanks for the years and good luck.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Grazie, Pirlo!!!

For me he was the main reason of our resurrection. Buffon immediately stated Pirlo was a gift from heaven and he proved to be so. From matchday 1 against Parma he gave us believe again. He paved the way for this, Juventus. But it's time to let go now. If you don't consider him a Juve legend, it'd be better to not comment on it. Of course he's a legend... He's one of the main reasons we're talking about a CL finalist and not a 7th placed mediocre squad, even more so than Conte imho.

Pirlo needs a team tailored to him, I can't see him as an impact sub. We're dominating enough in Serie A to do it, but he's been too good to be benched. He'd be better off promoting football elsewhere, like Ale. Fucking some bitches in the process...
Exactly.
Spot on man.
+REP

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Thanks for everything. It will give our team another resposability to play without him, but I think it will do good to our team. Marchisio as our DM will give us another style, Pogba who now need to step up a level, and Vidal back to CM position.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He really wanted to leave us with the treble, the tears he shed prove that, but nontheless, we are honored by his feelings, he really is one of us now, thank you for this majestic journey Andrea!

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Regardless of the reputation that preseeded him, it's incredible the affection that has gained from the Juventus faithful. To arrive here at 32, leave only 4 seasons later and be considered a legend of our club is a credit to the man and an incredible feat. In years to come we will look back on his time here and realise how fortunate we were.

Thank you for all you have done. Grande Pirlo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)