Andrea Pirlo (52 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Some of you 'fans' are pathetic. This man was our core player during our first three title winning seasons. He was a big part of why went from losers to winners again. And now you insult him?

- - - Updated - - -

Heartbreaking photo.

Grazie, Maestro. To become a legend of two of the biggest clubs in Italian Football is no easy feat. Class personified. Thanks for everything.
I love how he started out an Inter fan and is now a Juventus and Milan legend.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Some of you 'fans' are pathetic. This man was our core player during our first three title winning seasons. He was a big part of why went from losers to winners again. And now you insult him?

- - - Updated - - -

I love how he started out an Inter fan and is now a Juventus and Milan legend.
Who's insulted him? By saying were better without him isn't an insult, it's just the probable truth.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Heartbreaking photo.

Grazie, Maestro. To become a legend of two of the biggest clubs in Italian Football is no easy feat. Class personified. Thanks for everything.
Thats because like someone said.. Pirlo is for everyone. He has such class that very few players can reach.

If we could turn back time and take 10 years or so from him... but thats impossible.

We all love Pirlo, but Juventus is more important than any player..and if a player is not working anymore.. he needs to step down or leave.

If he wants to stay as a bench player to amrchisio.. will certainly not be mad.. he is class. But he cannot be a staretr for us anymrioe.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pirlo: 'Not tears of goodbye'
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Pirlo assured his tears after the Champions League Final were not “a goodbye to Juventus.”

There have been numerous reports that his visible upset at the 3-1 defeat to Barcelona were a sign of his imminent departure towards New York and the MLS.

“Were my tears a goodbye to Juventus? No, they were for the defeat,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

“It is the kind of opportunity that I will rarely get again.”

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I just don't know what would be the motivation for him to stay? I mean what does he want to achieve here? He has won everything that's possible to win. He's obviously not physically good enough anymore for big European games so in there he would and should spend most of the time on the bench (at least if he doesn't want to cause more damage than good).
It's the end of a glorious career for him, he'd better off leaving while he's at the top.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
No problem if he want to stay. But then it will be in a "Xavi" role like he had this year at Barca. Playing games in Serie A, and maybe some minutes in big games at the end of the match. Don't think that's something he want tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)