Andrea Pirlo (223 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
He played well in a more advanced role in the first half. Problem is, Vidal would have to be the one who is deepest (like De Rossi was) out of him, Marchisio and Pogba as he is far better defensively than the other two

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have never dounted his quality, but what irks me is that we juventus rely just too much on him. We should rest him much more, but for that we need another player to let him rest, and more importatly, we need to be able to have a plan B when playing against hardpressing teams who use man marking and asfixiate him. Thats the problem with him, or to be more precise, is a problem of conte for overusing him no matter what.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I have never dounted his quality, but what irks me is that we juventus rely just too much on him. We should rest him much more, but for that we need another player to let him rest, and more importatly, we need to be able to have a plan B when playing against hardpressing teams who use man marking and asfixiate him. Thats the problem with him, or to be more precise, is a problem of conte for overusing him no matter what.
That's why playing him behind the strikers seem to be an interesting idea, he doesn't have to run back as much. We have to treasure this guy, not kill him. Both Vidal and Marchisio can play a deeper role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)