Andrea Pirlo (35 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
If players like Zidane could create something in even the most hostile enviroments... then Pirlo should be able to....anywhere and whenever.

He is not Zidane, but he is just close to that level of epicness if we take in consideration how much he has achieved.

A player like him should have a minimum of obligatory performance level... given his experience, talent and quality.

I expect no less from him.

That being said, i have to admit that the game was wrong for all reasons possible, that Conte coudnt do a thing, and that Pirlo is veing overused at his age for no reason.
That's ridiculous. Sure Pirlo has the class, but due to physical limitations, he's nowhere near a Zidane. You could replay that game 10 times, same formation/line-up and Pirlo + team wouldn't play any different.

You've got Quatri who can't hold the ball or make quick runs, Peluso offering nothing to the midfield, the CB's to afraid to move up because the team never had a chance to control possession. Not until Vucinic came on did we look like building an attack and by then, most were too tired from all the chasing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's ridiculous. Sure Pirlo has the class, but due to physical limitations, he's nowhere near a Zidane. You could replay that game 10 times, same formation/line-up and Pirlo + team wouldn't play any different.

You've got Quatri who can't hold the ball or make quick runs, Peluso offering nothing to the midfield, the CB's to afraid to move up because the team never had a chance to control possession. Not until Vucinic came on did we look like building an attack and by then, most were too tired from all the chasing.

He is a football great let me tell you. He is not Zidane.. but at his level.. he is a VERY gifted footbaler.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
He is a football great let me tell you. He is not Zidane.. but at his level.. he is a VERY gifted footbaler.
Ah yeah I know. He's always been my fav Italian (non-Juve) player but he don't have the physical ability to just go into 'beast mode'... or else he would've been a trequartista. If Vucinic and Asa were out there, it would've been a very different game.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's been quite careless losing the ball and leaving us helpless on counters for quite a few matches now. This is happening way too many times. Needs a wake up call. He's probably the most important piece in our offensive plays. We need the real Pirlo back against Bayern.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
He's been quite careless losing the ball and leaving us helpless on counters for quite a few matches now. This is happening way too many times. Needs a wake up call. He's probably the most important piece in our offensive plays. We need the real Pirlo back against Bayern.
I'd like to hope what happened vs Bayern was a wake-up call

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)