Andrea Pirlo (68 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Xabi Alonso (Spanjë / Real Madrid), Sergio Busquets (Spanjë / Barcelona), Cesc Fabregas (Spanjë / Barcelona), Steven Gerrard (Angli / Liverpool), Eden Hazard (Belgjikë / Chelsea), Andres Iniesta (Spanjë / Barcelona), Frank Lampard (Angli / Chelsea), Luka Modric (Kroaci / Real Madrid), Mesut Oezil (Gjermani / Real Madrid), Andrea Pirlo (Itali / Juventus), Franck Ribery (Francë / Bayern Munich), David Silva (Spanjë / Manchester City), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Gjermani / Bayern Munich), Yaya Toure (Bregu i Fildishtë / Manchester City), Xavi (Spanjë / Barcelona).

No Vidal,Marchisio :sergio: :sergio:

:lol: @ Gerrard,Hazard,Modric,Lampard,Fabregas ....

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Cannavaro votes for Pirlo & Iniesta

Fabio Cannavaro has backed Juventus’ Andrea Pirlo or Andres Iniesta of Barcelona to win the 2012 FIFA Ballon d’Or.

The two players are among the 23-man shortlist for the honour whose winner will be announced on January 7.

“Pirlo is a player with extraordinary qualities,” the 2006 victor told France Football. “Not only did he win the Scudetto with Juventus, but he also took Italy to the Final of the European Championship.

“Meanwhile, Iniesta continues to confirm his qualities,” the ex-Italian international captain continued.

“He really is incredible. He is a fundamental player for his club and for Spain.”
http://www.football-italia.net/27815/cannavaro-votes-pirlo-iniesta

May 22, 2007
The quicker people stop giving the award credibility, the better.

I'd still be interested to see the voting sheets though (the joke they are), and see which player the journalists would have awarded it to.

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
Well, Ronaldo and Messi were never gonna miss out and Iniesta won the euro..
Gabriel ur logic is flawless and facts are facts,but as a big fan of Pirlo i can't help but agree with Trezegol.It's just so frustrating seeing how much effort he exerted to lead his national team and club to such great achievements. I actually really dislike the spanish national team because they were such a bore to watch throughout the EC,and then thrashed italy in the final ,thus denying pirlo the honour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)