Andrea Pirlo (38 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
fyi Chiesa has 14g11a in all comps this season (3109 minutes) vs 7g7a from Sanchez, no idea where you get your stats from, but 7g8a definitely isn't accurate for Chiesa :D
i pulled them out of my ass probably :boh:

1621522572599.png

since we were talking about the title fight, i posted league stats and i didn't mention "all comps" at all.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Gigiventus and @Orgut gonna be very mad at you, bro. :snoop:
Its not that simple as style wise I`ll take Inzaghi over everyone but results wise Inzaghi didnt really ahieved anything special.
Then you go to Gasperini who Im not that overwhelmed with style wise but his team style does answer some of our board desires such as "beautiful football", attacking football, pressure on opponents etc...
Gasperini did something only few managers are able to do and this is to take a small team and make them a force while also over-achieving in Europe.
The idea of taking him and providing him with some already star players and backing him up with money does seems interesting but there is also the risk he never managed a top club...

When I said he is the best fit I didnt lie but I didnt mean he is my pick.
Out of everyone we were linked with we should definitely go for Zidane as he knows how to attack but also how to balance the team. This is the attitude I want from Juve and not a catenaccio or some gang ho tactics.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bro, seriously... just take a few more days off until the season is over. Come back after all the games have been played.

Do it for Juve.
Makes fuck all difference, we lost control of our destiny when I was banned, clearly angered the God's. You should be blaming the mods if Verona and/or Atalanta don't do us a favour this weekend.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Imagine where we could be if this winemaker had some balls and open mind and experimented a bit in the begining..all it took was a change..4411 CR at the top and long balls...

I remember a few people on here suggesting exactly that some time ago.. pirlo did it late and out of desperation..still I give him credit at least..still needs to fuck off..

We learned this team was and is capable to challenge for the League with exact same squad.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Probably one where we sign Locatelli for Bentancur or Rabiot and De Paul for McKennie’s position.
Good start, however I can't see how that fixes all the other problems: defensive setup still sucks, we're leaking too many goals. The hybrid formation lacks solidity so we get overrun even by minnows. It also puts too many players out of the 'project'. We can't move the ball out of our half despite 'working' on that almost every single day. All of those things are on Pirlo, it's difficult to think that a couple of CMs will fix these issues.

A top team needs a top coach, we're not even sure if Pirlo ever becomes one.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Makes fuck all difference, we lost control of our destiny when I was banned, clearly angered the God's. You should be blaming the mods if Verona and/or Atalanta don't do us a favour this weekend.
No you don’t get it. We could do with all the help and luck right now. And I do not appreciate the nasty hand written DM you just sent me. You must be banned!! Til Monday at least.
4C6D6337-CD5C-423B-B00C-1BB1A4504180.jpeg

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I would wait for the last game of the season, but either way I am still not sure about Pirlo...

On one hand, he is already a record breaker, the most successful rookie in history of football, winning two major trophies in his debut year as a manager... That is quite something and noone could take it away from him! So cheers, Andrea!

On the other hand, he is managing a powerhouse and a powerhouse isn't in a business of letting someone develop, progress, learn and all that... A powerhouse wants results now, not in a year or two or five, they don't have time for all that...

He made a lot of mistakes, he was good in lots of games... He took the job knowing that the club is at the end of its cycle, even worse - the club ended it's cycle few years ago and noone did a thing about it, he was destined to fail in Serie A and a season like that was always going to happen, no matter who the coach is. Our team is in decline and regressing since Cardiff, other persons are at fault for the failed attempt to freshen and upgrade the squad, at least 15 players from the current roster do not belong at Juve and should have been released or not signed at all...

Pirlo has some ideas and is a bit stubborn, if he has a say in a summer mercato, letting go of those he doesn't need and getting those he wants then he would probably have a better season than his debut one. But an experienced manager would definitely have a better season that the current one, especially if he has a say in the transfer market...

I loooooove Max but I don't want him back just yet, I want him to succeed in a different club and then come home, to me it's Zidane or Pirlo for the next season, the manager role isn't that important compared to the Paratici's role, whoever is in charge this summer should refresh the squad drastically, at least 7-8 or hopefully 15 players out and new, young and hungry players in, we only need three awesome under 23 dudes to assemble a massive core, that should be a priority, even if Pirlo keeps his job I would be happy and excited if the club addresses the major issue we have for the last few years...

Pirlo would be fine with a better midfield and few upgrades in defence and attack, an experienced and winning manager would be fine as well, even more so...

Again, manager's job isn't that important compared to Paratici's job, Pirlo is more than capable of making a domestic treble and a good CL run next season if the chief of football of whatever the title is does his job properly...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I would wait for the last game of the season, but either way I am still not sure about Pirlo...

On one hand, he is already a record breaker, the most successful rookie in history of football, winning two major trophies in his debut year as a manager... That is quite something and noone could take it away from him! So cheers, Andrea!

On the other hand, he is managing a powerhouse and a powerhouse isn't in a business of letting someone develop, progress, learn and all that... A powerhouse wants results now, not in a year or two or five, they don't have time for all that...

He made a lot of mistakes, he was good in lots of games... He took the job knowing that the club is at the end of its cycle, even worse - the club ended it's cycle few years ago and noone did a thing about it, he was destined to fail in Serie A and a season like that was always going to happen, no matter who the coach is. Our team is in decline and regressing since Cardiff, other persons are at fault for the failed attempt to freshen and upgrade the squad, at least 15 players from the current roster do not belong at Juve and should have been released or not signed at all...

Pirlo has some ideas and is a bit stubborn, if he has a say in a summer mercato, letting go of those he doesn't need and getting those he wants then he would probably have a better season than his debut one. But an experienced manager would definitely have a better season that the current one, especially if he has a say in the transfer market...

I loooooove Max but I don't want him back just yet, I want him to succeed in a different club and then come home, to me it's Zidane or Pirlo for the next season, the manager role isn't that important compared to the Paratici's role, whoever is in charge this summer should refresh the squad drastically, at least 7-8 or hopefully 15 players out and new, young and hungry players in, we only need three awesome under 23 dudes to assemble a massive core, that should be a priority, even if Pirlo keeps his job I would be happy and excited if the club addresses the major issue we have for the last few years...

Pirlo would be fine with a better midfield and few upgrades in defence and attack, an experienced and winning manager would be fine as well, even more so...

Again, manager's job isn't that important compared to Paratici's job, Pirlo is more than capable of making a domestic treble and a good CL run next season if the chief of football of whatever the title is does his job properly...
I think wins against Inter and Atalanta have made people forget how atrocious we have been his season.

Seriously look at our shape, we have none. Teams regularly run right down the middle of us or down the side. We have players playing out of position when we could easily put them in their correct role, we create very little, we are incapable of keeping a clean sheet, we can't start games well, we stick with ideas that clearly don't work to the point it costs us, we can't beat relegation sides, we have gone from 9 time winners in a row to relying on others to make the top 4. There is no doubt in my mind this is the most disorganised and poorly coached Juve team I have seen.

Giving Pirlo a better midfield would help purely because better players would be on the pitch. But the system would be the same and so would the issues.

I'm delighted for him to win the coppa and super coppa. But lets be honest 1 trophy was a free ticket to a final against an out of form Napoli and even then we needed them to miss a penalty and we need to be doing better than a coppa at Juve.

Jun 16, 2020
I think wins against Inter and Atalanta have made people forget how atrocious we have been his season.

Seriously look at our shape, we have none. Teams regularly run right down the middle of us or down the side. We have players playing out of position when we could easily put them in their correct role, we create very little, we are incapable of keeping a clean sheet, we can't start games well, we stick with ideas that clearly don't work to the point it costs us, we can't beat relegation sides, we have gone from 9 time winners in a row to relying on others to make the top 4. There is no doubt in my mind this is the most disorganised and poorly coached Juve team I have seen.

Giving Pirlo a better midfield would help purely because better players would be on the pitch. But the system would be the same and so would the issues.

I'm delighted for him to win the coppa and super coppa. But lets be honest 1 trophy was a free ticket to a final against an out of form Napoli and even then we needed them to miss a penalty and we need to be doing better than a coppa at Juve.
But if Zidane or Allegri aren’t available, would you replace him with Gattuso, Inzaghi or some other pretty underwhelming name?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)