Andrea Pirlo (39 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 16, 2020
Yes absolutely.

I'd be extremely disappointed that our board couldn't get better but I would not hesitate to replace Pirlo with an experienced coach.
Im still a bit struggling with that question tbh, but let me first wait until Sunday before I have to change my mind within a few days.

I fully understand your point though, season was underwhelming and in general below acceptable level. The thing that stood out the most was his stubbornness regarding our tactic.

I just want a big improvement like Zidane or Max, not another gamble with Gattuso.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Im still a bit struggling with that question tbh, but let me first wait until Sunday before I have to change my mind within a few days.

I fully understand your point though, season was underwhelming and in general below acceptable level. The thing that stood out the most was his stubbornness regarding our tactic.

I just want a big improvement like Zidane or Max, not another gamble with Gattuso.
The thing is our season should not be decided by 1 or 2 games. The evidence is clear from the past 40 or 45 games. Just because we end the season with a few decent results it doesn't change the fact that this season has been a monumental failure. We even had arguably our worst performance of the season in the biggest game of the season against Milan a couple of weeks ago (on the back of woeful performances v Torino, Fiorentina, Parma and Udinese), which now seems to have been quickly forgotten.

It is so easy to get caught in a cup win but I really hope that our board are smarter than that.

I do not want us to appoint Gattuso and would be hugely disappointed if we did. Now is not the time for gambles and I don't think he has shown enough to warrant our attention. But if he is the only choice or Pirlo I'd accept it as it is a step in the right direction (albeit a small step and another wasted opportunity to get someone decent in).

David01

Aug 20, 2006
The thing is our season should not be decided by 1 or 2 games. The evidence is clear from the past 40 or 45 games. Just because we end the season with a few decent results it doesn't change the fact that this season has been a monumental failure. We even had arguably our worst performance of the season in the biggest game of the season against Milan a couple of weeks ago (on the back of woeful performances v Torino, Fiorentina, Parma and Udinese), which now seems to have been quickly forgotten.

It is so easy to get caught in a cup win but I really hope that our board are smarter than that.

I do not want us to appoint Gattuso and would be hugely disappointed if we did. Now is not the time for gambles and I don't think he has shown enough to warrant our attention. But if he is the only choice or Pirlo I'd accept it as it is a step in the right direction (albeit a small step and another wasted opportunity to get someone decent in).
I don't know, a hard ass like Gattuso maybe is exactly what we need, Pirlo seems to me like he is too soft

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Would replace him in a hearbeat with Allegri or Zidane, we shouldnt even think about it. Pirlo has no charisma at all to be a coach, even now, his players are not defending him much at all. But if we plan to replace him with another shithead like Gattuso etc, then there is no point.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Where is this "the coach isn't that important" nonsense coming from all of a sudden?

Haven't they witnessed how shite we were without one? Last game of the season and we can't even make the CL ranks anymore without help.

Wake the fuck up.
Preach bro, bro.

Remember everyone the 0 3 to Fiorentina
Remember the loss to 10 men porto
Remember the crotones, benevento and what-not.
Remember the humiliation of losing 0 3 to Milan for the first time in 10 years, in the Allianz against a sub par Milan side.

Sack Pirloh and appoint a real manager.
We don't need to waste another year, just so we can fight for fourth place again.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No you don’t get it. We could do with all the help and luck right now. And I do not appreciate the nasty hand written DM you just sent me. You must be banned!! Til Monday at least.
4C6D6337-CD5C-423B-B00C-1BB1A4504180.jpeg
Shouldn't have banned me when we still had destiny in our hands. But it's ok I've been putting money on the teams we've played against and lost as an act of foregiveness to you all. Becareful what you wish for.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Preach bro, bro.

Remember everyone the 0 3 to Fiorentina
Remember the loss to 10 men porto
Remember the crotones, benevento and what-not.
Remember the humiliation of losing 0 3 to Milan for the first time in 10 years, in the Allianz against a sub par Milan side.

Sack Pirloh and appoint a real manager.
We don't need to waste another year, just so we can fight for fourth place again.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
This idiot came in, KNOWING there is no playmaker/hub in this squad and tries to play in a way that has nothing to do with abilities of this team, some kind of "total football" add to that the idiotic pointless hybrid to further complicate things with no result other than improve ball possession %? Sure as shit didn't do it to open up lanes in the last third just pointless passing in our half.

How many people in here, maybe you included suggested playing CR up top? He does it once and bam we see a dramatic change. It is a no brainer, yet took this idiot months to make an obvious experiment which should have been done way earlier in season against lower teams If this low IQ idiot remains next year will be more of the same..

pirlo apologists will come out and excuse him I'm sure but this guy should concentrate on grape juice only..

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Next season Bumucci will be Il Capitano and winemaker will be our 'Mister'

You can book it

Its incredible how protected this guy is. Even some bigger legends at the club dint have this much leeway in their playing or coaching days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)