Andrea Pirlo (60 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Say what u want but pirlo won two competitions out 4 for juve.

That's not bad for an amateur coach in first ever coaching job.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Allegri was on pace for a 104 point season when we won scudetto with 5+ rounds remaining and stopped giving a shit about the season. And that was with Dybala basically contributing nothing at all in 2018-19. And no De Ligt or Chiesa. Our mid was stronger, but the rest of the team weaker that season. There is no doubt in my mind that Allegri could take this team to 90+ points.
You think that but the BBC is no longer here, 66.6% figuratively. Personally, I think some of these players are dogshit, some of them being high earners.

All around it’s just a very poor season and while Allegri would have done better I doubt he’d have won the Scudetto.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You think that but the BBC is no longer here, 66.6% figuratively. Personally, I think some of these players are dogshit, some of them being high earners.

All around it’s just a very poor season and while Allegri would have done better I doubt he’d have won the Scudetto.
Barzagli was done in 2018-19. Chiellini was out injured much of the meat of the season, and Bonucci had just come back from his disaster season at Milan and hadn’t found his footing yet. Our aging and declining defence was a big part of why we spent big on De Ligt and also Demiral the following summer.

Allegri would have hit 90 pts with this squad easy peasy. Wouldn’t have broken a sweat doing so. It’s not a CL contending squad and definitely a half dozen players need to take a hike, even Allegri couldn’t have made it into a top CL side, but he’d have been fighting Inter for the scudetto til the very last day and likely winning it.

Jul 20, 2012
Barzagli was done in 2018-19. Chiellini was out injured much of the meat of the season, and Bonucci had just come back from his disaster season at Milan and hadn’t found his footing yet. Our aging and declining defence was a big part of why we spent big on De Ligt and also Demiral the following summer.

Allegri would have hit 90 pts with this squad easy peasy. Wouldn’t have broken a sweat doing so. It’s not a CL contending squad and definitely a half dozen players need to take a hike, even Allegri couldn’t have made it into a top CL side, but he’d have been fighting Inter for the scudetto til the very last day and likely winning it.
This and idk how people doubt we would of achieved more and won the scudetto with allegri.

Aug 2, 2005

He would due to his temper, and tactical intelligence, while Pirlo has zero temper.
Pirlo is a very bad fit for this squad full of young players and mediocre midfield
he has no experience and his current vision of football is his thesis which it looks that our current players is no where close to do it.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Allegri had 4 losses in 18-19 and Conte has 3 now. Pretty sure just looking at the squad alone the midfield and forwards were better than the current side. I know people love Allegri but the assumption everything is easy peasy forever with him while the other sides have gotten better is just a form of cognitive dissonance, speaking about massive uncertainties as if they're certain.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Happy birthday and thank you winemaking maestro but you still need to go.

Please join some bottom midtable club and restart your coaching career from there.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri had 4 losses in 18-19 and Conte has 3 now. Pretty sure just looking at the squad alone the midfield and forwards were better than the current side. I know people love Allegri but the assumption everything is easy peasy forever with him while the other sides have gotten better is just a form of cognitive dissonance, speaking about massive uncertainties as if they're certain.
Yeah, bro. Ignore that 3 of those 4 losses came in the the last 7 matches after we had clinched scudetto and had nothing left to play for. We were on pace for well over 100 points before that. :lol2:

The forwards were better? What? Do you even watch us play? A Dybala having as bad a year as this one? Costa who played like 10 matches all season? Chiesa alone has been far far better than 18-19 Costa. It’s not even close. You could say we don’t have a Mandzukic but that’s another player who was oft-injured later that season and that you and other’s didn’t appreciate at all so it’s funny to hear praise now. Morata has also outproduced him significantly as far as goals and assists, double in fact, if not obviously in general gameplay. And Kulu, well, he’s just a piece we didn’t have then unless you rate Bernadeschi as a forward lol. Midfield was the only part of that team that was superior. Forwards and defence are clearly superior now.

We get it, you’re one of the weird ass Juve fans who has hates Allegri, but try not to be too over the top about it.

And you talk about cognitive dissonance. :baus:

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
True but we had 0 after 27 rounds, and just 3 draws. We were 18pts ahead of Napoli so the scudetto was practically done. Also our depth wasn't as great as previous seasons anymore and injuries started kicking in. That end of the season we played just for the sake of it. It was clear Allegri is gone, it was clear we won the scudetto and were out of all other competitions. So we lost 4 and drew 3 in 11 games.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We completely outsmarted them in the second half, They didn't have a single chance. For a second i thought Alegrri was at the helm.

Let's not forget this guy took the job without any experience and preseason.seems like he has only started getting grasp of coaching. I'm seeing a different team than rest of the season.

Anyway. What a great week we had. Beating Inter with one man down and Atlanta in the final deservedly.

Let's enjoy the moment and stop being negative for an hour pls.
1 hour done

Go sack him

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri was on pace for a 104 point season when we won scudetto with 5+ rounds remaining and stopped giving a shit about the season. And that was with Dybala basically contributing nothing at all in 2018-19. And no De Ligt or Chiesa. Our mid was stronger, but the rest of the team weaker that season. There is no doubt in my mind that Allegri could take this team to 90+ points.
True with Allegri we can get around 85-90+ points
With Sarri we can get around 80-85 points

With Pirlo we will get 76 points

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Don't know if this has been posted yet. Funny af tho.

20210520_062934.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, bro. Ignore that 3 of those 4 losses came in the the last 7 matches after we had clinched scudetto and had nothing left to play for. We were on pace for well over 100 points before that. :lol2:

The forwards were better? What? Do you even watch us play? A Dybala having as bad a year as this one? Costa who played like 10 matches all season? Chiesa alone has been far far better than 18-19 Costa. It’s not even close. You could say we don’t have a Mandzukic but that’s another player who was oft-injured later that season and that you and other’s didn’t appreciate at all so it’s funny to hear praise now. Morata has also outproduced him significantly as far as goals and assists, double in fact, if not obviously in general gameplay. And Kulu, well, he’s just a piece we didn’t have then unless you rate Bernadeschi as a forward lol. Midfield was the only part of that team that was superior. Forwards and defence are clearly superior now.

We get it, you’re one of the weird ass Juve fans who has hates Allegri, but try not to be too over the top about it.

And you talk about cognitive dissonance. :baus:
Pirlo's team doing bad; Pirlo's fault. Chiesa doing good; all on the player. Logic.

Of course that attack was better; it had a much better Dybala and Cristiano Ronaldo plus Cuadrado, Douglas Costa and Mandzukic... We've had a big share of injuries and absences this year as well but quality and experience wise, that easily tops it.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
How this season is viewed depends almost entirely on the result of the last match day.

If we make top 4, then honestly this season won’t be viewed as much worse than the Sarri one, in my book.

If we end up in Europa, it’s a complete disaster.

We need Atalanta to show up against Milan, for fuck sakes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't know if this has been posted yet. Funny af tho.

20210520_062934.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo's team doing bad; Pirlo's fault. Chiesa doing good; all on the player. Logic.

Of course that attack was better; it had a much better Dybala and Cristiano Ronaldo plus Cuadrado, Douglas Costa and Mandzukic... We've had a big share of injuries and absences this year as well but quality and experience wise, that easily tops it.
No it really wasn’t. Did you watch that season? Costa was so damn bad he was unplayable. Chiesa is 3x the player that Dougie C was.

Better Dybala? 2018-19 Dybala was pretty much as awful as this season and got benched by Bernadeschi ffs.

Mandzukic had 10 goals - 5 assists over the entire season as our CF. Morata has 18 goals - 12 assists. You do the math. And y’all bitched endlessly about Mario. I love Mandzukic and think he was fantastic for us, and his contributions outside counting stats have him > Morty in my eyes any day, but by himself he doesn’t make our 2018-19 attack better lol.

Cuadrado still plays for this team by the way. And he wasn’t playing as an attacker in 2018-19 either, he was a Right midfielder at times, a right back at others, and he also missed 4.5 months with a knee injury.

Carry on though. :baus:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The second trophy brings Pirlo closer to reconfirmation for next season with Agnelli still backing him. Allegri is close to joining Real and Zidane wants to be the next France national team coach. But getting top four is an important factor. [Repubblica]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)