Andrea Pirlo (185 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Says the dork who kept posting his retarded Sarri > Allegri because of Europa League. :rofl:

Sarri bois truly are pathetic. At least no one is actually calling Pirlo a Juve level coach. Y’all went full retard for the chainsmoker. :lol3:
lol he thinks we’re Pirlo aficionados. All the while shamelessly simping for Sarri a season after he was sacked.

Aug 2, 2005
He is an amateur coach with no preseason
Without midfield.. or with a shitty midfield.

Most are angry cause we should have done much better, his major fault was accepting the job with this squad.

Even in winter mercato,,, the blind could have seen that we needed a midfielder (Gomez type),, and yet,, there are many things was solely his fault

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Pirlo was behind this disaster of a season. It has everything to do with it. Hence the negativity.
Pirlo was a small small percentage of this season. This season started with the horrible decision of first letting max go and not giving him the rejuvenated team he wanted then hiring sarri then buying horrible players. Finish it off with a coach whose never coached at this level to what use as a scapegoat?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pirlo was a small small percentage of this season. This season started with the horrible decision of first letting max go and not giving him the rejuvenated team he wanted then hiring sarri then buying horrible players. Finish it off with a coach whose never coached at this level to what use as a scapegoat?
Horrible players?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Was indeed fun to watch. An amateur owning Tuz darling. Our 2nd half was pretty amazing. I never felt Atalanta would create something. Heck they struggled to cross half. And then I think of all those spilled points against minnows.... goddamn
Because they pressed like idiots from the beginning and ran out of gas quick. One would think after 50 years of coaching Gasp would know how to adjust

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)