Andrea Pirlo (233 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Gratz for the trophies. Im gonna enjoy this one. Felt really great beating Atalanta in final. Did well tonight. But it cant wash away the amount of crappy decisions and frustration we have experienced throughout the season. I really really like this dude and wanted him to suceed here but too many misses this season for this relationship to go past 2nd base.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Gratz for the trophies. Im gonna enjoy this one. Felt really great beating Atalanta in final. Did well tonight. But it cant wash away the amount of crappy decisions and frustration we have experienced throughout the season. I really really like this dude and wanted him to suceed here but too many misses this season for this relationship to go past 2nd base.
100%

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think a lot of coaches, even top coaches, would have struggled with this squad. It is just not assembled right. And the blame to that goes to Tici

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If we can get Max or Zizou, fine, replace him. But if the alternatives are the likes of Gattuso, Inzaghi, Gasperini etc. Then I would rather give Pirlo a second chance, and try to build a more sensible squad for him, in particular better midfield players.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think a lot of coaches, even top coaches, would have struggled with this squad. It is just not assembled right. And the blame to that goes to Tici
Yeah but surely we didnt have to drop points against Benevento or Verona. Even if u disregard humiliating defeats against Viola and Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

If we can get Max or Zizou, fine, replace him. But if the alternatives are the likes of Gattuso, Inzaghi, Gasperini etc. Then I would rather give Pirlo a second chance, and try to build a more sensible squad for him, in particular better midfield players.
Also agree. As Ive stated before, Allegri or Zizou to replace him. Otherwise another year of Pirlo ball. Sadly.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm truly amazed that some people don't see he doesn't have a clue. He might be a good coach someday but you won't let a rookie Cessna pilot nowhere near a 787. At least the coaches you mentioned have flown a fucking Tupolev.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What a turnaround I think the thought of getting sacked woke him up still he is behind Gattuso and Inzaghi to take this team forward in the champions league and Serie a

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Gotta give it to Pirlo, he really got us back with our feet on the ground, who would have thought we'd find so much joy in winning a Coppa afterall.... or better yet, wait till we scrap a last minute top 4 spot at the expense of Milan or Napoli chocking and we'll probably value that more than some of the trophies we've won lately ! :lol:

Funny how things pan out at times.

Jan 22, 2016
We completely outsmarted them in the second half, They didn't have a single chance. For a second i thought Alegrri was at the helm.

Let's not forget this guy took the job without any experience and preseason.seems like he has only started getting grasp of coaching. I'm seeing a different team than rest of the season.

Anyway. What a great week we had. Beating Inter with one man down and Atlanta in the final deservedly.

Let's enjoy the moment and stop being negative for an hour pls.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
All it took was dropping the endless and awful tiki-taka at the back. A few long balls tocget out of pressure and here we are. Was that too much to ask from the fucking beginning?
He is an amateur coach with no preseason

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, I would reconfirm myself. That's why I became a coach, I've loved football since I was a child and I would like to continue because I love coaching and I love this club. Then it's up to them to decide, but I would like to continue." [Pirlo]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 214)