Andrea Pirlo (62 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
well shit, that does sound huge. But imagine us sticking with Pirlo and Allegri indeed landing a new job in June, but not Juve lol.
La Repubblica & La Stampa owned by Exor :

La Repubblica: Agnelli is not happy with the work of Paratici & Nedved & could be thinking of the return of Marotta in addition to Napoli’s Cristiano Giuntoli as sporting director with him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

La Repubblica: Agnelli is not happy with the work of Paratici & Nedved & could be thinking of the return of Marotta in addition to Napoli’s Cristiano Giuntoli as sporting director with him.
Well... I have hopes that Allegri might actually return. But Marotta? IMO 0% chance of that happening. I'm not saying Paratici did better than him, because he didn't, but I'd like to get somebody new on that position. Marotta made many shitty mistakes so I don't want to pick between 2 evils here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Good work :howler:

Tootsie has given inflated contracts to a lot of freebies and garbage players, and he also insanely overpaid for Ronaldo. What good work are you speaking of?

If by good work, you mean inflating/jacking up the wage bill, bringing in noob coaches, and creating an increasingly unbalanced squad, then sure, it's great all right.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Pirlo will coach us against Napoli?

Why?
3 scenarios.

1. So we can shoot ourself in the foot again (like appointing him wasn’t enough of a hole)

2. So he can win and El Presidente and Co can say - We are on our track all is good and save their face while Juve loses the most and we get 10th place finish next season.

3. Because we are Juve and we never learn

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well... I have hopes that Allegri might actually return. But Marotta? IMO 0% chance of that happening. I'm not saying Paratici did better than him, because he didn't, but I'd like to get somebody new on that position. Marotta made many shitty mistakes so I don't want to pick between 2 evils here.
Marotta isn’t an evil. I don’t know that he should return, but he’s a club legend for building this club back into a European power, from the shambles of post-calciopoli. Juve fans should have nothing but gratitude and respect for his work here.

Again, not saying we should bring him back, I’d be fine with someone new, who goes about the job with professionalism and keeps things well-organized and efficient.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Good work :howler:

Tootsie has given inflated contracts to a lot of freebies and garbage players, and he also insanely overpaid for Ronaldo. What good work are you speaking of?

If by good work, you mean inflating/jacking up the wage bill, bringing in noob coaches, and creating an increasingly unbalanced squad, then sure, it's great all right.
I am pretty sure the guy was being sarcastic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

BS but I would love it. Didn't Nedved publicly diss him? Another great move from the the club legend

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marotta isn’t an evil. I don’t know that he should return, but he’s a club legend for building this club back into a European power, from the shambles of post-calciopoli. Juve fans should have nothing but gratitude and respect for his work here.

Again, not saying we should bring him back, I’d be fine with someone new, who goes about the job with professionalism and keeps things well-organized and efficient.
Absolutely. I am one of the man's biggest detractors, but Magotta did more than enough to warrant respect and appreciation.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo will coach us against Napoli?

Why?
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

2bc346515bd8f01714d6b6401f405600.gif

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we lose tonight, he’ll be sacked and Allegri will replace him immediately

If we win, and we somehow manage to scrape the top 4 spot at the end of the season, he’ll still be sacked and will be replaced by Allegri

This is just my personal opinion but I can see it happening. Wheels are moving.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
For all the fifa 21 video game experts on here who keep talking about overhaul this and overhaul that and claims that the team is broke despite Pirlo..

Dahoud, bellingham and CAN a Juve REJECT and terzic a caretaker coach who has been there for all of three months was able to go 1-1 until going down 2-1 in 90th minute against a CL fav team in man city..don't be surprised if they win the return at home..
Pirlo is beyond terrible..I've honestly never seen a worst coach at this level in 25 years watching and I wish that this was a lie.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

If we win, and we somehow manage to scrape the top 4 spot at the end of the season, he’ll still be sacked and will be replaced by Allegri

I so hope you are right

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Weird from Agnelli to be honest. He is probably not aware of the great job they are doing after the mess Marotta did.

- - - Updated - - -

What about the two retards?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Weird from Agnelli to be honest. He is probably not aware of the great job they are doing after the mess Marotta did.

- - - Updated - - -

What about the two retards?
Hopefully those cunts are banished for good. Or they learn to live with whoever the new coach is and or Agnelli demotes them.

They should have been sacked after the Sarri debacle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)