vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marotta isn’t an evil. I don’t know that he should return, but he’s a club legend for building this club back into a European power, from the shambles of post-calciopoli. Juve fans should have nothing but gratitude and respect for his work here.

Again, not saying we should bring him back, I’d be fine with someone new, who goes about the job with professionalism and keeps things well-organized and efficient.
I agree and won't deny that. I just think we need somebody new.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Marotta is too old and had a bad case of Covid. Not sure if his health allows him to do such a demanding job.
We should look for the future. Sack Pirlo now and bring Allegri back. Sack Nedved and Tici after the end of the season and bring someone fresh.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
having him sacked before the end of the season is probably wishful thinking. Allegri might come back, but it would happen only in summer, they will let Pirlo finish the season imo.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Paratici isn't the problem, even the squad isn't the main issue. Rookie coach is the reason we're fighting for 4th place.

Bring back Allegri and you'll see instant improvement, even with this squad.

I'm absolutely convinced we would be still in CL and fighting for Scudetto if Allegri was here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Paratici isn't the problem, even the squad isn't the main issue. Rookie coach is the reason we're fighting for 4th place.

I'm absolutely convinced we would be still in CL and fighting for Scudetto if Allegri was here.
of course

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

I agree that the squad isn't that bad and about Allegri, but Allegri being here and masking the unbalancedness of the squad doesn't change the fact the squad still isn't good enough, that we've spent 500m AFTER Ronaldo and still have this.

And also Paratici is a big part of why Allegri isn't here anymore.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Nah man the Squad is a mess.

Oct 23, 2011
It's Pirlo's fault we are fighting for a top 4 finish, but it's clearly Paratici's fault that 1. we are broke as fuck and our mercato's revolve around plusvalenza and 2. we went from having the best team in the league, by a mile, to arguably being second best now in barely 2 years. How can anyone defend this?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's Pirlo's fault we are fighting for a top 4 finish, but it's clearly Paratici's fault that 1. we are broke as fuck and our mercato's revolve around plusvalenza and 2. we went from having the best team in the league, by a mile, to arguably being second best now in barely 2 years. How can anyone defend this?
wait it's paratici's fault we are broke? When he basically inherited a squad which had deadweight with little to no resale value didn't help, and neither did covid.

I guess it's marotta's fault inter are broke and needing to find 250 mill by May/June as well.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
wait it's paratici's fault we are broke? When he basically inherited a squad which had deadweight with little to no resale value didn't help, and neither did covid.

I guess it's marotta's fault inter are broke and needing to find 250 mill by May/June as well.
Inherited, how long has paratici worked for juve?

Oct 23, 2011

I really don't care about Marotta or Inter. I am talking about Paratici. Him chasing plusvalenza started well before COVID. We spent close to (or even over) half a billlion since we purchased Ronaldo and the squad barely improved over the last 3 years and the midfield is as dysfunctional as ever filled with a bunch of pussies (Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey. All his purchases). We went from 67 million in operating income in 16/17 to -15 million in 2019, to -70 million last season. Rumors are we are going to -200 million in the red this season. Yes, COVID hasn't helped, but ticket sales won't make up for those losses and our decline (both financially and on the pitch) started well before COVID.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)