Andrea Pirlo (79 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I really don't care about Marotta or Inter. I am talking about Paratici. Him chasing plusvalenza started well before COVID. We spent close to (or even over) half a billlion since we purchased Ronaldo and the squad barely improved over the last 3 years and the midfield is as dysfunctional as ever filled with a bunch of pussies (Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey. All his purchases). We went from 67 million in operating income in 16/17 to -15 million in 2019, to -70 million last season. Rumors are we are going to -200 million in the red this season. Yes, COVID hasn't helped, but ticket sales won't make up for those losses and our decline (both financially and on the pitch) started well before COVID.
reduced tv revenue still plays a big part

As I've said previously had we not committed a huge sum in buying de ligt we would have been able to invest in other departments, at the time it seemed like buying de ligt and bringing in rabiot and ramsey on a free didn't seem like a bad idea. You'd have to agree I don't think many would have been too displeased at the idea at the time. But hindsight is a wonderful thing.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
[Corsport] If Juve were to lose to Napoli, Allegri would be the preferred choice. But there are doubts, given the relationship with Nedved-Parataci. The immediate alternative could be Tudor...

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Can blame Pirlo all you want. Y'all blamed Sarri, blamed Allegri but the reality is that the players are over payed pieces of shit.
GK is shit, defense except De Light is shit, midfield is shit, attack is OK given the circumstances.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
[Corsport] If Juve were to lose to Napoli, Allegri would be the preferred choice. But there are doubts, given the relationship with Nedved-Parataci. The immediate alternative could be Tudor...
My Grandma >>> Tudor

From what I’ve read, Tudor is aided with the squad, the squad has faith in Tudor and Pirlo has lost the faith from the players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There is absolutely no harmony amongst Pirlo and his coaching staff let alone with his squad. What absolute chaos, whatever the result against napoli is he needs to go, if he can't even pick his own assistants right, never mind the starting 11.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
wait it's paratici's fault we are broke? When he basically inherited a squad which had deadweight with little to no resale value didn't help, and neither did covid.

I guess it's marotta's fault inter are broke and needing to find 250 mill by May/June as well.
Real question is why you keep defending paratici?

Its common sense he is a big part of the issue yet here you are

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm sure everyone would be happy to bring back Allegri. But it doesn't guarantee our CL spot will be saved, and will surely do nothing to promote forward-thinking football. At this point I'm more concerned about the long-term approach since this season is over with.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My Grandma >>> Tudor

From what I’ve read, Tudor is aided with the squad, the squad has faith in Tudor and Pirlo has lost the faith from the players.
And whatvtuder have done to be preferred by the team?

This news is weird

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure everyone would be happy to bring back Allegri. But it doesn't guarantee our CL spot will be saved, and will surely do nothing to promote forward-thinking football. At this point I'm more concerned about the long-term approach since this season is over with.
Whatvare the chances we get zidane?

It seems some wheels are moving in madrid too

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Real question is why you keep defending paratici?

Really I give up repeating myself because clearly some of you are either blind or can't read.

Common sense would say a half decent manager would still make this team compete for the title.

Common sense would say this season's team is better than last season's, and that was the general consensus by many here last summer!

Common sense would say there is no way this team should be 12 points behind inter.

It's only been the last 2 months or so the wheel has completely come off, prior to that we were in all the competitions and had a closer gap with the top.... common sense would say that's the manager losing the fucking plot and not to do with the planning or signings that were brought in last summer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Really I give up repeating myself because clearly some of you are either blind or can't read.

Common sense would say a half decent manager would still make this team compete for the title.

Common sense would say this season's team is better than last season's, and that was the general consensus by many here last summer!

Common sense would say there is no way this team should be 12 points behind inter.

It's only been the last 2 months or so the wheel has completely come off, prior to that we were in all the competitions and had a closer gap with the top.... common sense would say that's the manager losing the fucking plot and not to do with the planning or signings that were brought in last summer.
I never said paraiticie was the only issue, i clesrly stated part of the issue. Youvare the one who is not reading

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I never said paraiticie was the only issue, i clesrly stated part of the issue. Youvare the one who is not reading
Part of the issue?

So now you're changing your stance, he was the big part of the issue now he's only part?

which means initially he's largely to blame according to you.

I've explained why I don't believe he has a bigger slice of the blame than anyone else held accountable.

For someone who by all accounts improved the team according to most here is now the biggest part of the issue all because results the last month or 2 have worsened... well fuck me I didn't know Paratici coached the team.

Simple.

Go figure.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We lost Pjanic and Matuidi in one summer, both key players, starters and leaders. Some young guys we have arent that bad, but they cant carry a midfield and a team, and the 'expeŕienced' ones suck at it too - Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey, all paratici signings, all on high wages, all with mental and physical issues, not fit to be leaders of a top side. And when the midfield looks clueless, disorganized and lethargic, then the whole team is a mess. Thats on paratici, the players, and Pirlo. Fools can scream all day how this team is better than last years, but the reality shows thats far from true

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
matuidi fucking sucked, get over it. Pjanic was unmotivated and crap for the large parts of last season too and was displaced by a improved version of bentancur in the same role, how they are considered key players based on that is beyond me.

Anyone who thinks that last season's matuidi would start ahead of mckennie this season really don't watch Juve at all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We lost Pjanic and Matuidi in one summer, both key players, starters and leaders. Some young guys we have arent that bad, but they cant carry a midfield and a team, and the 'expeŕienced' ones suck at it too - Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey, all paratici signings, all on high wages, all with mental and physical issues, not fit to be leaders of a top side. And when the midfield looks clueless, disorganized and lethargic, then the whole team is a mess. Thats on paratici, the players, and Pirlo. Fools can scream all day how this team is better than last years, but the reality shows thats far from true
Regardless of who the coach the midfield is just not good enough. Full of bums on high wages sucking the club dry, no certainty if we will actually be able to get rid of them anytime soon but certain unamed character says its all on Pirlo. Everything is Pirlo's fault. Lockdown is Pirlo's fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)