Andrea Pirlo (63 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Chiesa, De Ligt and McKennie are great signings. This team is better than it was at the end of Allegri's reign, we'd be fighting for the Scudetto if Allegri was the coach, rather than the winemaker stumbling though his internship and cosplaying as the coach. Could we have a better squad? Oh, definitely, Rugani should have been sold a long time ago, Khedira should have been told to fuck off years ago, Higuain should have been sold before buying Ronaldo, Dybala should have been sold last season and we should have gotten Lukaku, as unpopular a move as that would have been at the time. But it IS better.
How is it better when the midfield is milan and inter at their worst point in their last 10 years level? Look, i know you guys love looking at a piede of paper and making conclusions based on we had this guy, now we have this guy but thats not it. Hitting few jackpots on young studs doesent mean we improved

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How is it better when the midfield is milan and inter at their worst point in their last 10 years level? Look, i know you guys love looking at a piede of paper and making conclusions based on we had this guy, now we have this guy but thats not it. Hitting few jackpots on young studs doesent mean we improved
Yet Milan and inter have proper managers. Simple as that!

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Both were important players for us, we miss their leadership and ability to control games with them. Now im not saying they should have stayed until theyre 50, but you have to replace them properly. Ramsey, Rabiot and Arrhur are a clear downgrade in all aspects, ability, mentality, toughness and leadership. Thats why we look like a serie d side when things go wrong for us
Would you have kept them for the locker room? For their jokes? You don't control anything with Matuidi, he could barely control the ball, let alone do simple passes and had already lost his engine. Pjanic's job is easily replaceable by what Arthur can do, and he's younger and faster than him. I don't see how Arthur and McKennie aren't upgrades over Pjanic and Matuidi in every single way. Morata is an upgrade over Piguain.

I mean, I get it, we are all angry, but the team isn't THAT bad, let's be reasonable. Look at it on paper and tell it isn't still the number 1 or at the very least, the second best squad in Italy. It's not good enough the win CL, but it's definitely enough to beat Porto, and it's definitely enough to beat Conte's Inter and Pioli's Milan.

At least 50% of the blame of the issues this season lie on Pirlo cosplaying as a coach.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Paratici was asked explicitly about the reports Juventus could bring Max Allegri back to Turin.
“At this moment, we are focused on working and doing our best. We are not considering anything beyond these games.”

:panic:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Would you have kept them for the locker room? For their jokes?
My stance on that is clear, Khedira should have been sold in 2018, Matuidi in 2019 and Pjanic in 2020. But since we tried to replace them with Can, Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur, we obviously declined. With proper squad management they'd all be gone long ago and replaced properly.
You don't control anything with Matuidi, he could barely control the ball, let alone do simple passes and had already lost his engine.
What about the defensive phase? Pressing ability? Pushing the ball forward from the midfield? The guy is clearly missed since the current bunch have no clue what to do with or without the ball.
Pjanic's job is easily replaceable by what Arthur can do
:howler:
and he's younger and faster than him.
:howler: he's younger tho I give you that. Luckily we have him and not someone like Modric. Average age is what matters after all
I don't see how Arthur and McKennie aren't upgrades over Pjanic and Matuidi in every single way. Morata is an upgrade over Piguain.
Paratici didn't see either it seems, you have the same vision. Morata is a upgrade but Higuain should have been gone in 2018. We gave Milan a option instead of obligation after they robbed us on the Bonucci Caldara swap.
I mean, I get it, we are all angry, but the team isn't THAT bad, let's be reasonable. Look at it on paper and tell it isn't still the number 1 or at the very least, the second best squad in Italy. It's not good enough the win CL, but it's definitely enough to beat Porto, and it's definitely enough to beat Conte's Inter and Pioli's Milan.
Again, paper tells you maybe half the story. Cohesion, chemistry, mentality, fit goes into it. You have to take that into consideration when signing players instead of just singing the fanciest name available. Just ask Perez in 2006.
At least 50% of the blame of the issues this season lie on Pirlo cosplaying as a coach.
Pirlo has no business coaching Juve but he's not the only one at fault. A lot of our players especially in midfield have no business being here, let alone starting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)