Andrea Pirlo (175 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Allegri would gladly return to Juventus, if not in a hurry. The problem, if anything, would be with Nedved and Paratici. The farewell 2 years ago was not that as friends, unlike with President Agnelli.

Tuttosport

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I’m not buying any of this Napoli game will decide Pirlos future. Agnelli could have dined with Max any time of the year. Pirlo is gone regardless. The management fucked up and now it’s time reclaim what’s ours next season.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Just give the team and club a proven manager that has won leagues and cups..

at the moment the only available candidate is Allegri.. Welcome Max.. Glad to have you back..

IMO he should never have been let go anyway .. not replaced by the duds that followed him..

Mar 10, 2009
Just give the team and club a proven manager that has won leagues and cups..

at the moment the only available candidate is Allegri.. Welcome Max.. Glad to have you back..

IMO he should never have been let go anyway .. not replaced by the duds that followed him..
It's not really an end of an era until we fail for several seasons. We could easily recover and this could well of just been a blip season. What we need now is a good manager to move us forward again.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I mean one dreams of being like galactico's Madrid while the other dreams of playing like Barca :lol3:

That is some process right there.
One just needs to trust in it ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Statues? Made to be decorative and look good. They actually better at their job than Paratici and Nedved.

Thinking of it, that might have been Nedved's job all along. In that case, he too is doing a good job.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Imo We more than ever are back to where we need a coach like Max who can work with all the scrap metal and try to form a team from it. Zidane could potentially be good here too, but it's a bigger risk.
After all these years though, I'm sure Allegri is tired of working with scraps. It must be exhausting. He called this decline years ago when asking for a revamp of the squad as well. Zidane, like Pep, would never come here when the club is in this condition, I am 100% sure of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)