Andrea Pirlo (38 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He is defending Pirlo in every chance he gets :)
Don't think he's necessarily defending Pirlo. There's no use for it now. He's the only one we can replace to salvage THIS season.

But he's far from the only change that should be made if we want next season to be better. Our squad has never been more crooked in the sense that there is absolutely no balance or decent formation in and for it whatsoever. And as long as that doesn't get fixed, we're fucked.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If the club has any humor, and considering the likes of Nedved, Tootsie and Pirlo are still here, I think they have - They should display all them Tapiro d’Oro's they've been collecting throughout the season in the trophy room.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Screenshot_20210403-223338.jpg

How does he dare...
Why do these people keep posting the same regurgitated nonsense

Ofcourse the issues run deep ffs. But why is it SO hard to accept he is part of the problem?

If tomorrow, we replaced the entire boardroom staff and retain Pirlo, there would still be barely any improvement if not at all.

It is also MUCH easier/safer to transition this team with a competent coach as of now than with the upper management. Both areas need replacing but practical solution right now is get someone qualified to manage this team. Simple as that.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Ofcourse the issues run deep ffs. But why is it SO hard to accept he is part of the problem?

If tomorrow, we replaced the entire boardroom staff and retain Pirlo, there would still be barely any improvement if not at all.

It is also MUCH easier/safer to transition this team with a competent coach as of now than with the upper management. Both areas need replacing but practical solution right now is get someone qualified to manage this team.
Because people keep thinking the majority of the problem is Pirlo while we've been declining further and further for 3 (to 4) years now. Even today I've read it a few times we'd be scudetto winners with coach X or Y.

The pandemic really fucked us sideways. Just when we needed a big overhaul, we're not only in a huge financial mess but other teams aren't capable themselves of paying half-decent prices for our leftovers. Good luck selling Rabiot and Ramsey this summer for more than what Locatelli will cost us, for instance.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There's people in this forum still defending this fraud, it's everyone's fault except him, the best one is he's a noob cut him some slack :lol:
It's not about defending him, others need to go as well. If not before him

- - - Updated - - -

It is also MUCH easier/safer to transition this team with a competent coach as of now than with the upper management. Both areas need replacing but practical solution right now is get someone qualified to manage this team. Simple as that.
Because it is obvious that if you replace the entire board Pirlo will not survive the new management unless they are less competent than the current ones. In fact it's hard to believe there are less competent personnel.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This is it. The guys that got us this coach and monstrosity of a squad and brought us these financial problems, should go first. Maybe beg Marotta to come back and let him develop an actual plan of what to do, instead of buying shiny toys and changing coach every year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Because people keep thinking the majority of the problem is Pirlo while we've been declining further and further for 3 (to 4) years now.

The pandemic really fucked us sideways. Just when we needed a big overhaul, we're also in a huge financial mess.
Well the decline is obvious but a simple eye test will tell you we've been playing two levels below our 'normal standard' even when you compare it to the last 3-4 years. Why even bother with the eye test, we've gone from having the goal of the 10th scudetto as the objective to now hoping we finish in the top 4. Pirlo has been the main catalyst in this capitulation because he has little to no idea what he's doing. This squad is bad but not bad to the point that we're struggling to scrape results against relegation/sub standard teams.
It simply goes without saying. Everyone realize the management are majorly at fault. They're at fault for giving the keys to a complete noob but the first step towards fixing this mess is removing the noob that's in charge.
Overhauling the squad while keeping a half arsed Pirlo isn't going to change much.

Lets fix the 'deeper issues' AND the coaching problem. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
In hindsight, it is strange. Letting in Pirlo. It's like Samsung or Apple firing their CEO and replacing the CEO with someone who has been one of the greatest staff members but has never held any executive position before. Maybe not Samsung or Apple but you get the drift. A giant. Juventus is a fairly big company and one of the largest in its industry. Pirlo is not a director but in a position with significant impact on the company's performance.
It looked promising initially, some fresh ideas that I found interesting. They still are but we've only been regressing. I can't solely blame Pirlo though, this is on Andrea but also on the rest of the coaching staff too. Have they really understood what Pirlo wants? After this long I'd expect some visible approaches. How to transition spaces, movements and so on. But there is literally nothing. Nada. There is absolutely zero movements off the ball. Pass it sideways until someone decides we can't continue passing it sideways and tries to attack on his own. Hence why we rely so much on Cuadrado and Chiesa, because they excel on one on ones. Hence why we otherwise just put the ball in the box and hope for the best. This lack of movement is what annoys me the most. In the beginning, Pirlo's idea was also more visible and easier to understand. Now it's... I don't know. A mixture because his ideas were unbalanced and we couldn't stop opponents from scoring.
Pirlo really should have started off in the lower tiers to learn how to translate his ideas. Put them into practice and fine tune them. Deal with up and downs without so much at stake. At least started of as an assistant behind someone experienced. Now it seems as if he might have good ideas but we're not really trying them out because no one has really understood what he wants or envisions. Or, if we're looking at it, it's just bad ideas. Because even if we lack creativity we should still be able to create stuff. With a creative CM/AM we would look better but it would still be due to his skill, which has nothing to do with the manager. It's not like Atalanta are a team filled with creative players. They've had Ilicic and Gomez for that but they can still create without them.
Allegri needed to go IMO and I still think it was the right move. We needed something new. But I'd be very glad if he came back. And we can't take on a third manager that isdn't up for it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This is it. The guys that got us this coach and monstrosity of a squad and brought us these financial problems, should go. Maybe beg Marotta to come back.
Yes bring back the person who sold pogba vidal replaced them with lemina and hernanes we had a competent coach who could get the best out of the unbalanced squad with Marotta signings

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sometimes i think im a visionaire. I detected pirlos bullshit since the 5th game or so.

We really pulled a seedorf. Thanks agnelli for that. Way to swnd all ur effort of a decade into the toilet.

Btw, pirlo still here? Why?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well the decline is obvious but a simple eye test will tell you we've been playing two levels below our 'normal standard' even when you compare it to the last 3-4 years. Why even bother with the eye test, we've gone from having the goal of the 10th scudetto as the objective to now hoping we finish in the top 4. Pirlo has been the main catalyst in this capitulation because he has little to no idea what he's doing. This squad is bad but not bad to the point that we're struggling to scrape results against relegation/sub standard teams.
It simply goes without saying. Everyone realize the management are majorly at fault. They're at fault for giving the keys to a complete noob but the first step towards fixing this mess is removing the noob that's in charge.
Overhauling the squad while keeping a half arsed Pirlo isn't going to change much.

Lets fix the 'deeper issues' AND the coaching problem. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
I definitely feel like we should fix both. But in bold is an untested theory and not so much a fact. Coaching THIS bunch of losers is much harder than it ever was. The squad was never this unbalanced. And that goes double for an unexperienced coach. So again, yeah change it up but he might as well do fine with a better squad.

I'd rather fire Pirlo now than add the end of the season. We need the shock to salvage this.

Thing is we can't fix all the problems in one summer. It'll take years.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes bring back the person who sold pogba vidal replaced them with lemina and hernanes we had a competent coach who could get the best out of the unbalanced squad with Marotta signings
He replaced them with Khedira and Pjanic, who although they got hated all the time, were actually good back then and brought us to another CL final... Khedira went far beyond his expiry date 'though.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I definitely feel like we should fix both. But in bold is an untested theory and not so much a fact. Coaching THIS bunch of losers is much harder than it ever was. The squad was never this unbalanced. And that goes double for an unexperienced coach. So again, yeah change it up but he might as well do fine with a better squad.

I'd rather fire Pirlo now than add the end of the season. We need the shock to salvage this.

Thing is we can't fix all the problems in one summer. It'll take years.

- - - Updated - - -

He replaced them with Khedira and Pjanic, who although they got hated all the time, were actually good back then and brought us to another CL final... Khedira went far beyond his expiry date 'though.
You forgot we had competent coach at our disposal who knew how to work with unbalanced squad which Marotta provided us

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You forgot we had competent coach at our disposal who knew how to work with unbalanced squad which Marotta provided us
Twice. I hate that Cunt(e) but he's one of the very best builders and Allegri one of the smartest coaches there is.

Right now, in the direction we'd like to go, we need Pep. He's also one the very few guys that can carve out a visible playing style in a matter of weeks. But that's not happening so I'd suggest we stop chasing Barca's style.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Because it is obvious that if you replace the entire board Pirlo will not survive the new management unless they are less competent than the current ones. In fact it's hard to believe there are less competent personnel.

No way, he's by far the most incompetent of the bunch, deer in the headlights, embarrassing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)

• JCK