Andrea Pirlo (51 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Mancini is the most overrated manager there is. He is a good National Team manager and that is his perfect job and position. Club manager? Hell no.

The only overrated manager there is that comes close is C.Ancelotti.

If we don't demote Pirlo before Wednesday we gonna lose A LOT in the CL race.
Ancelotti? Overrated?

To soon to be drinking bruh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why the hell do we have this insistence of allowing a pathetic manager to see a full season through. We are the only team in Europe that steadfast refuses to sack under achievers mid season.

Pirlo is not good enough and he never will be good enough to manage a football team. His idea of football is literally not worth the paper it’s written on. His motivational skills are zero, his man management skills are non existent, he is not a strong enough character to get his message across.

on the touch line he looks half asleep, in his interviews he looks half asleep, on the training field he looks half asleep - oh wait, on the pitch his players look half asleep. Maybe he is talented at getting his philosophy across.

Sack him and sack him immediately. He should not be given the chance to make the mess he has made any worse

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why the hell do we have this insistence of allowing a pathetic manager to see a full season through. We are the only team in Europe that steadfast refuses to sack under achievers mid season.

Pirlo is not good enough and he never will be good enough to manage a football team. His idea of football is literally not worth the paper it’s written on. His motivational skills are zero, his man management skills are non existent, he is not a strong enough character to get his message across.

on the touch line he looks half asleep, in his interviews he looks half asleep, on the training field he looks half asleep - oh wait, on the pitch his players look half asleep. Maybe he is talented at getting his philosophy across.

Sack him and sack him immediately. He should not be given the chance to make the mess he has made any worse
At this moment he knows that he is gone , we know that he is gone and the players know that he is gone come the end of season so i doubt they even care what he says at this point .
His assistants know that they are gone also.Thats why they almost sent rabiot in, wearing frabotta's jersey. They are enjoying their paid holiday.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Twice. I hate that Cunt(e) but he's one of the very best builders and Allegri one of the smartest coaches there is.

Right now, in the direction we'd like to go, we need Pep. He's also one the very few guys that can carve out a visible playing style in a matter of weeks. But that's not happening so I'd suggest we stop chasing Barca's style.
Pep is not coming here, nor can he play his football with that crop. We have very limited funds which means we can probably change only a couple of players in the summer.

What we need is a manager who can make something happen out of this team.

Agnelli has to do like Florentino with Zidane and go shower Allegri with cash and suck his balls dry to get him back.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pep is not coming here, nor can he play his football with that crop. We have very limited funds which means we can probably change only a couple of players in the summer.

What we need is a manager who can make something happen out of this team.

Agnelli has to do like Florentino with Zidane and go shower Allegri with cash and suck his balls dry to get him back.
I know it's not possible with these fucks and our lack of financial power either.

But as long as we want to change our style of football -the whole reason we replaced him- Allegri ain't happening either.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
At this moment he knows that he is gone , we know that he is gone and the players know that he is gone come the end of season so i doubt they even care what he says at this point .
His assistants know that they are gone also.Thats why they almost sent rabiot in, wearing frabotta's jersey. They are enjoying their paid holiday.
What scares me though (almost as much as missing CL qualification) is that I’m not entirely convinced we are going to end up sacking him... Pirlo was Agnelli’s mistake - is Agnelli brave enough to admit he made a catastrophic balls up of the appointment of a manager? He wants to move in a new direction, well that mistake was also made by Paratici & the useless blonde (another excellent footballer who has no right to be in a directors role) last season with their insistence on Sarri.

The clowns in the boardroom that want to change our identity are so insistent on it that we’ve now lost our identity completely. The last couple of years the management of this club have done so much damage to it they are now like a losing gambler on tilt. I’m not convinced they are able to make the correct decisions.

We need to see pirlo sacked now, not at the end of the season when we’re certain of Europa league football. The worst that can happen now is missing out on the CL, with pirlo in charge I’d say that’s very likely, if we replace him we at least have a chance of improvement

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We knew the day would come that we lose the Scu, but it should not have been like this. Cruel.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini has always been a loser IMHO. Deep down he always was.

Ramos - thats a winner. Ramos would never say shit like this, it wouldnt even cross his mind.
your salty crybaby tears are like music to me , keep them coming you little ungrateful moron.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
How much of a hater can you be to keep pointing the finger out at one of the few guys who always shows up and doesnt look like a little mercenary bitch as the rest rend to but actually seems to be giving his everything and probably suffers just as much as us fans in times like this, one of the few worth appreciating, yet your dumb logic made our legendary captain the enemy and scapegoat while mercenaries like CR7 are his idols, what a pathetic CR7 fanboy this guy can be and calls himsef a Juve fan, pathetic to say the least...

@Elvin is long overdue for a public shaming, i got the time today lads so you can keep calm and let me handle the idiot.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Hopefully it happens
We shouldn’t be in a position where we need him to continue to drop points to ensure he is sacked though... he has a 55% win ratio in the league... Sarri had a 68%. Does he need to get into the below 50% area for this useless board to act??

We’re leaving it too late and he’s going to end up seeing out the season. We have a real fixture pile up so the right time to do this is right now. We need a reaction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)