Andrea Pirlo (33 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Lapses in concentration? Yeah that will happen more often when a coach doesn't set the team up where the risk/reward factor is balanced in the SET UP OF PLAY..

535 passes at 91% and they had 182 at 75%

Translation is too many useless ineffective waste of energy passes will therefore mean more of a chance for major mistakes.

And all the "efficiency" at 91% means jack shit in the end how?

%9 of 535 is 48 mistakes for us
25% of 183 is 46 mistakes

Too much waste of energy with the same amount of risks being taken as a mediocre team like torino..Players have to put energy into not making mistakes with the ball (which tenses them up for no reason) as oppose to bind their time without the ball and use spaces correctly...

Pirlo is not just bad he is scary bad my friends.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
polls as benchmarks, come on. somebody even said that anyone who'd vote less than 7.5 is an idiot or something similar. this midfield is a mess, danilo was a starter cm today, and we only play with 2 cm's :rofl: rabiot gets paid 7m a season and he's benched by a right back turned into left back turned into centre back turned into cm :rofl:

2018/19 pjanic, matuidi would easily start for this team. 2019 mandzukic, 2019 chiellini too. even bloody emre can would start over danilo the cm. that's how strong our squad is right now. i'd take the '18/19 version of ronaldo, dybala, bentancur, alex sandro, tek and berna over this current one. we also had spina & kean. it wasn't a perfect squad, but injuries and motivation were a more pressing concern than raw quality.

and i'm not defending pirlo at all. we are underachieving even with this unbalanced squad. i have a feeling that this is still the 2nd best squad of the league despite the regression. in my book, this season is the proof that both pirlo and paratici failed.
That same Rabiot came in last season and sent Matuidi to retire in MLS. Sure it's Rabiots fault he's been poor, but it's also Pirlos, week after week he's putting our players at a disadvantage, same can be said about Bentancur, there's a reason he looked a lot better under Allegri and Sarri and it's not that he got old.

I'd take 20/21 Chiesa over 18/19 Dybala, 20/21 Morata over 18/19 Mandzukic, 20/21 De Ligt over 18/19 Chiellini (but ideally I'd want them both). The only real, unquestionable advantage of 18/19 (besides coach) is Pjanic, but that guy wasn't a world beater either, just a moody, inconsistent midfielder with real talent who'd show up once every 5 games. If I was Allegri, that's not enough to tempt me to choose 18/19, I'd take the youth and hunger of 20/21 squad over the experience of 18/19.

And a poll on mercato at the seasons start is a decent measure, a single fan can be wrong and say stupid things like anything under 7.5 is idiotic, but the clear majority was certain it's at least a 6.5 mercato, I'd say it's safe to conclude Tici did improve the team in summer, even if he failed to sign a passer in mid.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Pirlo just practically said that the most difficult part is when you take the lead against teams that defends well

Please fire this clown
That's probably because when he was coached by Allegri he knew that once the score was 1:0 the opponents had no chance to alter their fate. If that's the way he's going to interpret his own experience when he was a part of world class teams then... Yikes!

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
AMR in a 4 3 3 or AMC in a 4 2 3 1

Certainly not a rwb because that was his position when he made that backpass that led to the goal.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Okay, but he has played MR many times this season and has sucked donkey balls there. I hope he can improve if we get a coach.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Okay, but he has played MR many times this season and has sucked donkey balls there. I hope he can improve if we get a coach.
Midfielder right in a 4 4 2, yes.
At Parma he was playing as an offensive winger on the right side.
He is played out of position just like Max used to play dybala as AMR in a 4 3 3. Dybala also struggled to do that.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)