Andrea Pirlo (36 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I just wanna ask one question. Fuck the game, system, tactics etc...

Why WHY on earth would you move your best and most consistent performer from CB to midfield when you leak goals like crazy while you have ( even thou they are idiots) Ramsy, Rabio on the bench???

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sometimes to advance forward you have to take a step or two backwards. A team of galacticos takes time to play like they should. Trust the process
We didn't realize that in time. We got sarri and made a step forward, now we are in a position where we need two steps back to really start going forward again. Just wait this and next season out, we will be fine

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Oh yeah and you punish MKKeny and the rest while Ronaldo broke the quarantine one-two months ago and went to a hotel. When that happened Pirlo said its not his job to tell players what to do in their private time :lol:

You punish Kennie when we need him the most :lol:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Our players giving away the ball in dangerous situations is not a one-off mistake, it's a pattern throughout our season. Pirlo insists on always playing the short pass at all times, but we don't see the required off the ball movement, so players constantly end up taking risks in little reward scenarios. It's coaches job to drill the off the ball movements so our players don't have to constantly dance in our own half.

Did you think the rest of the game was ok apart from those 2 goals we conceded?
I don't think Pirlo insists on diagonal balls towards our center backs. Do you?

Actually, it wasn't even close to being towards them, but I'll phrase it like that for his probable intention.

I do see little off the ball movements. Sure. And that has been going on for 3 years now.

No, I did not think it was ok.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Oh yeah and you punish MKKeny and the rest while Ronaldo broke the quarantine one-two months ago and went to a hotel. When that happened Pirlo said its not his job to tell players what to do in their private time

You punish Kennie when we need him the most
I wonder if he expects Arthur , kennie and dybala to perform for him after that double treatment.
I for one , wouldn't if i would be in their position.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah, world class guys in every position. Pirlo just should have told Szczensy to actually catch the balls and Kulu to pass it to his teammates. Guess he forgot that... It was just awful from all of them, once again.

Players and coach but we can only change coach right now. So I guess it's time.
You are still going with that shit :rofl:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We didn't realize that in time. We got sarri and made a step forward, now we are in a position where we need two steps back to really start going forward again. Just wait this and next season out, we will be fine
I know. This team is in desperate need of Icardi and Donnarumma, it's that obvious. The rest is just perfect, the squad that Tici built is impeccable and he could do it all after the imbecile Marotta extended Khedira's contract. Wih Icardi and Donnarumma, there nothing stopping us.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I know. This team is in desperate need of Icardi and Donnarumma, it's that obvious. The rest is just perfect, the squad that Tici built is impeccable and he could do it all after the imbecile Marotta extended Khedira's contract. Wih Icardi and Donnarumma, there nothing stopping us.
GK is the least of our concern. Tek is a world class GK. Perin is more than decent back up too.

we need midfielders first and foremost.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh yeah and you punish MKKeny and the rest while Ronaldo broke the quarantine one-two months ago and went to a hotel. When that happened Pirlo said its not his job to tell players what to do in their private time :lol:

You punish Kennie when we need him the most :lol:
Plus the three other players who were there got to play today most likely.

Probably would have been better off if we didn't even have a manager this week.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
i'm talking about the TEAM, not the SQUAD

btw this is the most unbalanced squad for a while, and certainly weaker than anything since 2011. for starters, we have zero midfielders that would fit into either of our last 9 strongest lineups.
Start of season most of the fans thought it was a good / very good summer mercato: https://www.juventuz.com/threads/rate-our-summer-mercato.44409/, it's the Pirlo effect that now everything seems shit. no way our team on paper is weaker than 2019/2020 which is the easiest comparison.

I'd say this team is also stronger than the one Allegri had in his last season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
GK is the least of our concern. Tek is a world class GK. Perin is more than decent back up too.

we need midfielders first and foremost.
Do you know more than Tici? I see you are on an internet forum and he is managing a world class club with a world class squad. I know who trust when it comes to what we need.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We have a new alibi and quote

Pirlo: "We had started well, taken the lead, and that’s the most difficult thing against teams that defend."

Did he just expect for teams to roll over and allow us goals?
Oh god, kill me now :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)