Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (90 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
The difference here is that regarding Calcipoli we all see it as unfair and directed by some Juve haters. Also the evidence coming out after the whole drama shows it was a badly investigated case with all the clubs doing the same shit.
Here u have ppl lead by Andrea who brought the shit themselves on the club because of their incompetence. I cant see how we can keep him a legend if for example club gets relegated because the whole accounting team they hired were amateurs.
The rest is of course only gossip, but if its really true that his sole decision to fire Marotta and give so much power to Paratici who knew shit about spending money properly, brought most of this on us, then he is no legend for me.
Add the unibrow he has to that and thats a definite rooki material.
You forgot snatching his colleague's wife

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The difference here is that regarding Calcipoli we all see it as unfair and directed by some Juve haters. Also the evidence coming out after the whole drama shows it was a badly investigated case with all the clubs doing the same shit.
Here u have ppl lead by Andrea who brought the shit themselves on the club because of their incompetence. I cant see how we can keep him a legend if for example club gets relegated because the whole accounting team they hired were amateurs.
The rest is of course only gossip, but if its really true that his sole decision to fire Marotta and give so much power to Paratici who knew shit about spending money properly, brought most of this on us, then he is no legend for me.
Add the unibrow he has to that and thats a definite rooki material.
Well said

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Some people here just want to see this club burn. Very strange. There is always something, its not restricted to a coach or management. They will mock the players, style of play, the culture, the owners, the fact that the club is Italian. The latter few really cant digest. Makes you wonder how they became fans in the first place. The content of their posts is the same throughout the years, even during 9 scudetto winning streak, 2 CL finals.
Yeah even during previous plusvalenza investigation which was thrown out of court some at tuz were convinced that juve will be punished by points deduction or relegation typical tuz overreacting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Legend

He shit his pants at the end but the path can't be erased
So just to be clear on standards here. Going to Inter is worse than committing fraud, dragging the club’s reputation through the mud + any penalties that the club will receive?

- - - Updated - - -

One things is been "honest" another completly diferent is been a stupid moron... and Agnelli wasnt the only one, all of them.

The only thing missing was that they actually said hello to the poeple that were recording them:

"Well thats it boys, Im done for tonigth, these is Agnelli president of Juventus accepting fraud saying goodbye, take care!... oh and btw, tomorrow I will make some mor calls admiting more crimes arround 2 pm, hope works for you"
I don’t understand. Who do you think is being defrauded when he cooks the books?

Do people not realize that by doing that, he is defrauding shareholders, threatening the reputation and future of the entire club? We are the dupes. Fans. People who believe in the Club and invest their time and money in it. If you don’t own stock you’re still spending your time and money on watching Juve, buying merchandise, discussing it on a forum.

We are the Dupes. He didn’t do fraud for the fans or for the club. He did it to protect his job and artificially inflate the worth of his asset. Zero sympathy for the guy who defrauded us. That’s the fucking traitor

Conte, Beppe can go do rounds of working at every rival and their offence wouldn’t come close to what this thief did

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
So just to be clear on standards here. Going to Inter is worse than committing fraud, dragging the club’s reputation through the mud + any penalties that the club will receive?
I know is a rhetorical question but I wanna answer it: Yes, it's worse

Merda is our historical nemesis, last 2-3 decades FIGC would give us penalties not matter what we do; they are just a bunch of thieves trying to destroy us

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The lack of context is astounding, you'd think corona happened 100 years ago, we are only dupes coz we got got. Every business owner will do anything in the grey to keep the ship afloat.
Idealistic world some of them live in where you always have to play by the book. Especially during the pandemic when a lot of businesses went under.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t understand. Who do you think is being defrauded when he cooks the books?

Do people not realize that by doing that, he is defrauding shareholders, threatening the reputation and future of the entire club? We are the dupes. Fans. People who believe in the Club and invest their time and money in it. If you don’t own stock you’re still spending your time and money on watching Juve, buying merchandise, discussing it on a forum.

We are the Dupes. He didn’t do fraud for the fans or for the club. He did it to protect his job and artificially inflate the worth of his asset. Zero sympathy for the guy who defrauded us. That’s the fucking traitor

Conte, Beppe can go do rounds of working at every rival and their offence wouldn’t come close to what this thief did
Get out of your bubble.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The lack of context is astounding, you'd think corona happened 100 years ago, we are only dupes coz we got got. Every business owner will do anything in the grey to keep the ship afloat.
What context? Like Covid didn’t hit every club? was Juve solely impacted?

Amazing that you’re not upset he committed fraud. You’re upset he got caught.

There is no evidence all clubs do this. You can say that to make yourself feel better about being duped by this thief but that doesn’t make it true. It’s not like we were facing bankruptcy.

Inter let go of Conte, Lukaku, Hakimi, Eriksen in one window right after being champions. They needed to downsize and they did it. Tons of clubs did it. No big club went bankrupt.

- - - Updated - - -

I know is a rhetorical question but I wanna answer it: Yes, it's worse

Merda is our historical nemesis, last 2-3 decades FIGC would give us penalties not matter what we do; they are just a bunch of thieves trying to destroy us
So he committed fraud because he knew Juve would have been penalized even if he didn’t. That’s a new one. Will definitely stand up in court :lol:

Oh the lies throaters say to themselves :lol: it’s the lube that keeps them from bleeding

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There is no evidence all clubs do this.
you could be a great writer for cds or any similar shit paper, you're brilliant at echoing a twisted, false impossible narrative. look at this, they are talking about the secret document related to the kulu transfer, and checking the headline and the hashtags, only one club seems affected:

same goes for any plusvalenza driven deal. spina - pellegrini swap, who's name is dragged into mud? roma is never mentioned. same goes for napoli with the osimhen deal and two nobodies going to the opposite direction (i bet you never heard of liguori, he's a 4m player apparently).

inda have a 800+m debt, a negative owner's capital, no way that club is healthy financially. they produced 105m plusvalenza just to be able to start last season. yet nobody talks about them cause they are not juve.

this is how they incluence the public opinion. just pure shameless propaganda. and you fall for it without thinking twice. congrats, you're officially on the same page with cds, so either start thinking or stfu

- - - Updated - - -

@Hist homework for you: read the articles linked in these tweets and write a summary. at least one of your long ass posts would be fully worth reading:

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@s4tch even if Inter are in the same accusations, they will receive a verbal warning while we will receive a hefty punishment in the form of relegation or more. Isn't that too obvious already?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@s4tch even if Inter are in the same accusations, they will receive a verbal warning while we will receive a hefty punishment in the form of relegation or more. Isn't that too obvious already?
they get new, tailor made rules so they can pay the wages "in time"

yeah, gravina is an interista. if they wanna fuck us over, they will. but it's not their interest, so god knows what will happen. i'm not that pessimistic. just remember the suarez case, if you listened to the napoli media only, you'd believe that we deserve relegation for that petty case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)