Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (54 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
they get new, tailor made rules so they can pay the wages "in time"

yeah, gravina is an interista. if they wanna fuck us over, they will. but it's not their interest, so god knows what will happen. i'm not that pessimistic. just remember the suarez case, if you listened to the napoli media only, you'd believe that we deserve relegation for that petty case
Their interest, their goal, their entire existence revolves on one thing and that is to get disband Juventus from existence. So no, it is in their interest to punish us as hard as possible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
you could be a great writer for cds or any similar shit paper, you're brilliant at echoing a twisted, false impossible narrative. look at this, they are talking about the secret document related to the kulu transfer, and checking the headline and the hashtags, only one club seems affected:

same goes for any plusvalenza driven deal. spina - pellegrini swap, who's name is dragged into mud? roma is never mentioned. same goes for napoli with the osimhen deal and two nobodies going to the opposite direction (i bet you never heard of liguori, he's a 4m player apparently).

inda have a 800+m debt, a negative owner's capital, no way that club is healthy financially. they produced 105m plusvalenza just to be able to start last season. yet nobody talks about them cause they are not juve.

this is how they incluence the public opinion. just pure shameless propaganda. and you fall for it without thinking twice. congrats, you're officially on the same page with cds, so either start thinking or stfu

- - - Updated - - -

@Hist homework for you: read the articles linked in these tweets and write a summary. at least one of your long ass posts would be fully worth reading:

Bad financial health not equal fraud. It means a sell-off of big players, shrinking budget and a host of other things that half the world's businesses had to do, and many are doing now in light of the recession. Fraud is not a necessary part of that.

And say just for the sake of argument that it did turn out that they too did the same "salary maneuver" and gave fake balance sheets to the stock exchange guess what that makes them.... fraudsters who would deserve to get all the penalties coming their way. I dont understand how you go from the idea that Inter might be fraudsters too to Agnelli's legacy as a legend should be kept.

Juve is a big club, the biggest club in Italy by far, owned by a huge famous family and is traded on the stock exchange. Ofc we get more attention than Napoli. Inter and Napoli get more attention than Sampdoria or Bari but thats not due to conspiracy. Its the same in every league. In every industry even outside of sports. Its part of being huge and being publicly listed. Are they even on the stock exchange? and didn't we get off the hook about plusvalenza?

If he committed fraud then fuck him and I hope he rots in prison. His family owning the football club I happen to support wont make me forgive that this billionaire couldnt keep his hands out the money pot. If anything I dislike him more because he's ruining the club I support. If 10 others clubs do it, they should all rot in prison with him. No sympathy for billionaire thieves.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bad financial health not equal fraud. It means a sell-off of big players, shrinking budget and a host of other things that half the world's businesses had to do, and many are doing now in light of the recession. Fraud is not a necessary part of that.

And say just for the sake of argument that it did turn out that they too did the same "salary maneuver" and gave fake balance sheets to the stock exchange guess what that makes them.... fraudsters who would deserve to get all the penalties coming their way. I dont understand how you go from the idea that Inter might be fraudsters too to Agnelli's legacy as a legend should be kept.

Juve is a big club, the biggest club in Italy by far, owned by a huge famous family and is traded on the stock exchange. Ofc we get more attention than Napoli. Inter and Napoli get more attention than Sampdoria or Bari but thats not due to conspiracy. Its the same in every league. In every industry even outside of sports. Its part of being huge and being publicly listed. Are they even on the stock exchange? and didn't we get off the hook about plusvalenza?

If he committed fraud then fuck him and I hope he rots in prison. His family owning the football club I happen to support wont make me forgive that this billionaire couldnt keep his hands out the money pot. If anything I dislike him more because he's ruining the club I support. If 10 others clubs do it, they should all rot in prison with him. No sympathy for billionaire thieves.
That is precisely our argument, which you choose to ignore.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That is precisely our argument, which you choose to ignore.
What do you mean? You're arguing he is innocent?

If thats your argument then fair enough time will tell. Thats not the same as saying everyone does fraud, we are okay with him doing fraud we are just disappointed he got caught

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What do you mean? You're arguing he is innocent?

If thats your argument then fair enough time will tell. Thats not the same as saying everyone does fraud, we are okay with him doing fraud we are just disappointed he got caught
I guess there is no level of crime here. You would punish someone for jaywalking in the same way you would punish a murderer.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I guess there is no level of crime here. You would punish someone for jaywalking in the same way you would punish a murderer.
billionaire cooking books and boosting valuation would be and should be severely punished. Forget that this is your football club for a second, you and I would go to prison for this. This is not jay walking.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
billionaire cooking books and boosting valuation would be and should be severely punished. Forget that this is your football club for a second, you and I would go to prison for this. This is not jay walking.
If you fail to pay taxes, sure. But for what was rumored to have happened, you dont go to prison.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
SBF is walking around without a care in the world after tanking a couple of billions. This is business as usual.

Apr 12, 2004
If you fail to pay taxes, sure. But for what was rumored to have happened, you dont go to prison.
Ohhhh, my friend. Yes, you do. Deceiving the shareholders is fraud, big guy.

- - - Updated - - -

That submariner is way too big for his wrist
also he isn't wearing it sul polsino
who put on that tie, Michael J Fox?
get a grip, fraud

Gianni-Agnelli-Accessori.jpg
Yo!

:lol:

The watch over the shirt is a dope move.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ohhhh, my friend. Yes, you do. Deceiving the shareholders is fraud, big guy.

- - - Updated - - -
Ofcourse. We are publicly listed company. SEC monitors this kinda thing intensely in the US. Thats why this is different its not merely a sporting courts issue. I think he is potentially more in trouble than Juve.

The way I see it (if the charges stick) is I have no sympathy for a billionaire CEO defrauding investors and would want them punished if guilty, no different than any CEO or CFO like these guys https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2021-127

But with the added twist that this guy did this to Juve, the club I support and is dragging it through the mud. And to make matters worse, (outside of any fraud) he managed the club with severe incompetence in recent years we were already in terrible shape without this.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ofcourse. We are publicly listed company. SEC monitors this kinda thing intensely in the US. Thats why this is different its not merely a sporting courts issue. I think he is potentially more in trouble than Juve.

The way I see it (if the charges stick) is I have no sympathy for a billionaire CEO defrauding investors and would want them punished if guilty, no different than any CEO or CFO like these guys https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2021-127

But with the added twist that this guy did this to Juve, the club I support and is dragging it through the mud. And to make matters worse, (outside of any fraud) he managed the club with severe incompetence in recent years we were already in terrible shape without this.
What kind of thing do you think happened here? You are bringing up 'defrauding investors'. Agnelli got the money out of the club via offshore accounts? He artificially increased the value of the assets to absorb the losses? We didnt pay taxes? Few of you should take it easy a bit since what has been going on in the media isnt remotely similar to defrauding investors and, especially, with none of the above. In the end you will look stupid after this blows over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)