Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (33 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
u guys are going to regret moving him to legend section if the investigation goes hard on Juve. Should wait until the out come of it, because if there were any cheats on our side then the unibrow is the first to blame.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
u guys are going to regret moving him to legend section if the investigation goes hard on Juve. Should wait until the out come of it, because if there were any cheats on our side then the unibrow is the first to blame.
context matters as always. moggi was banned for life and the club got relegated for activities under his guidance, he's still an obvious legend. turk would probably argue that he bought salas, van der sar, zebina and kovacevic, i'd rather remember del piero, nedved, zidane, buffon etc.

not sure about agnelli. it looks like his own decisions were completely wrong when he was on his own. trusting paratici over marotta, firing coaches left and right, the superleague fiasco, getting himself isolated in italy and europe, letting the club dragged into the mud, that's a lot of mistakes by a supposed legend

marotta in the rookie section though, that's an insult to our 9 year run

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
context matters as always. moggi was banned for life and the club got relegated for activities under his guidance, he's still an obvious legend. turk would probably argue that he bought salas, van der sar, zebina and kovacevic, i'd rather remember del piero, nedved, zidane, buffon etc.

not sure about agnelli. it looks like his own decisions were completely wrong when he was on his own. trusting paratici over marotta, firing coaches left and right, the superleague fiasco, getting himself isolated in italy and europe, letting the club dragged into the mud, that's a lot of mistakes by a supposed legend

The difference here is that regarding Calcipoli we all see it as unfair and directed by some Juve haters. Also the evidence coming out after the whole drama shows it was a badly investigated case with all the clubs doing the same shit.
Here u have ppl lead by Andrea who brought the shit themselves on the club because of their incompetence. I cant see how we can keep him a legend if for example club gets relegated because the whole accounting team they hired were amateurs.
The rest is of course only gossip, but if its really true that his sole decision to fire Marotta and give so much power to Paratici who knew shit about spending money properly, brought most of this on us, then he is no legend for me.
Add the unibrow he has to that and thats a definite rooki material.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

what do you mean when he was on his own? his position and decision making powers didn't change during his stint here.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
i think you exactly know what i mean
he's the guy that hired Marotta, Allegri, Conte and signed off on multiple good decisions. he's also the guy that promoted Tici, hired Pirlo, rehired Allegri and signed off on multiple bad decisions, with or without Marotta his responsibility didn't change. the club did worse when he made bad decisions and better when he made good ones, luckily we had a lot more good years than bad. I fail to see how it's any different than your Turk-Moggi comparison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)