Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (25 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well tbh so is your post above mine. We are all speculating at this point. No one knows the truth.

But it's reasonable to think there's a genuine cause for concern when an entire board resigns midway through the season.
I said this in the other thread but I'm too lazy to re write it.

Can we just clarify here

In a sporting sense we and the board have already been cleared of any wrong doing. Unless there is some sort of new evidence nothing else can happen in that space. Relegation, point deductions Etc can only happen if books were fudged to ensure that a team can register themselves to a competition/competitions which we did not do.

During covid all serie a teams were told to figure out a way to work out the issue of contracts, payments Etc because the season ran longer. Juventus did so. This was known by the FIGC

However because we are a publicly traded company, this adjustment to payments and budgets is being investigated by the criminal courts. Which means, unless because we are Juve they change the sporting laws and fuck us (wouldn't be the first time), it is the CDA that risk criminal charges and not Juventus.
Now I don't think that uefa can look at this as a manipulation of FFP because it was suspended for one and I don't think it meant we spent out of our means.

I'm pretty sure that is what is going on here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Calciopoli. Now Accounting Fraud. Platini and Moggi as icons

We should just own the cheaters brand:
  • Black and white are prison clothes.
  • JJ stands for jail.
  • Fans must get familiar with court proceedings legal terms and accounting practices.
  • Football that is utter shit but plenty of legal entertainment.

No other club can offer this to its fans. Being a Juve fan is like being into BDSM. Its Masochism.
I for one always loved Mafia movies :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Please relegate us so I can stop following this disgusting and putrid sport once and for all.
I heard Handegg could do with some new fans. Good time to become a fan of the Dallas Cowboys or whatever they're called and shouting 'deefense' from your couch

I heard it's just like WWE. Just not as choreographed or predetermined as the former. Much entertaining :baus:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol:

I guess I’m an ultra too :touched:

Drughi

- - - Updated - - -

Ideally we’d get a administrative figure with some experience in the football world. Not sure if Ferrero’s history is the right history
That didn’t seem to be a concern with Agnelli’s appointment. The son of a billionaire taking over a family business with a solid background in Marketing.

At least Ferraro has actual corpoerete experience.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
What in the actualy fxxx just happened. I will go back to read everything but wow. Don't bother looking at Juve news with the WC drama and Qatar human rights stuff going on and I decide to take a look on FI and BAM. Not only Agnelli but the Board as well. Can't say I'm sad, quite glad actually. The club upper management needed a change.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What in the actualy fxxx just happened. I will go back to read everything but wow. Don't bother looking at Juve news with the WC drama and Qatar human rights stuff going on and I decide to take a look on FI and BAM. Not only Agnelli but the Board as well. Can't say I'm sad, quite glad actually. The club upper management needed a change.
Fish rotting from the head

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Fish rotting from the head
Reading some of the accusations, and I hate comparing it to this, but it really seems like a group of children running a drug operation. First it was all fam and glam and once the heat picks up, irrational and thoughtless decisions were made to try and clean it up. Which just made it worse. Like the classic Simpsons line "Dig up stupid". But he kept digging down. Could be way off, but this is how I see it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Reading some of the accusations, and I hate comparing it to this, but it really seems like a group of children running a drug operation. First it was all fam and glam and once the heat picks up, irrational and thoughtless decisions were made to try and clean it up. Which just made it worse. Like the classic Simpsons line "Dig up stupid". But he kept digging down. Could be way off, but this is how I see it.
You mean JJ is basically FTX?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Please relegate us so I can stop following this disgusting and putrid sport once and for all.
I've stopped following football twice in the past 5 years. Both times I just got so sick of it.

This season I was braced for a tricky but engaging season.
I held on during the injury crisis
I held on during the Octagon
I held on during the Rabiot-McKennie dynamic duo
I held on after vomiting when seeing Bonucci start and start as captain
I held on during the failure even to sign a wanker like Memphis and us settling for Milik
I held on during the stubbornly poor decisions in general from Allegri

Of course eventually we started to turn it around and I allowed myself to be cautiously optimistic towards the end. Some points on the board, the young players getting games and 2nd place at the winter break plus Chiesa back, Pogba resting during the world Cup....and now all this shit has taken a dump on that optimism lmao.

Fino alla fuckin fine, but fuck sake they could give us a proper bit of good news you'd think

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
You mean JJ is basically FTX?
Sorry, not familiar with the acronym.

- - - Updated - - -

I've stopped following football twice in the past 5 years. Both times I just got so sick of it.

This season I was braced for a tricky but engaging season.
I held on during the injury crisis
I held on during the Octagon
I held on during the Rabiot-McKennie dynamic duo
I held on after vomiting when seeing Bonucci start and start as captain
I held on during the failure even to sign a wanker like Memphis and us settling for Milik
I held on during the stubbornly poor decisions in general from Allegri

Of course eventually we started to turn it around and I allowed myself to be cautiously optimistic towards the end. Some points on the board, the young players getting games and 2nd place at the winter break plus Chiesa back, Pogba resting during the world Cup....and now all this shit has taken a dump on that optimism lmao.

Fino alla fuckin fine, but fuck sake they could give us a proper bit of good news you'd think
This year's a first. Footballs my first love, but this club has ruined it. I don't mean the players I mean the upper management and it's decisions

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Reading now that they didn’t cook the books. They were just overly optimistic and selective with the data they consider evidence. Apparently they hired @Vlad as chief accountant in 2020

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yea this year is probably the least passionate I've ever been about football. The club has drained the passion from my balls.
Football in general is going downhill fast.
It seems tho shy away every day from the sporting aspect until it just becomes some form of corporate wars. Coupled with corruption at every level of the governing bodies it paints a bleak picture for the future of this sport.
Super League would have been great.
I for one seem to appreciate more and more NBA matches than football ones this past year.

Just as @Bianconero_Aus said, a relegation, point deduction would be the final nail in the coffin for this sport for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)