Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (90 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He makes shit up based on what he thinks makes sense. He also predicted Allegri 1.0 out, but then pissed all the reputation away by insisting on pep. On July 17th De Ligt ti Bayern was well underway and it made sense that Juve had thought of a good replacement. He also said with certainty that Donarumma will join Juve. He was free and Juve needed a heir for Buffon.
His brain is not made for complicated rumors like the one you cited.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He makes shit up based on what he thinks makes sense. He also predicted Allegri 1.0 out, but then pissed all the reputation away by insisting on pep. On July 17th De Ligt ti Bayern was well underway and it made sense that Juve had thought of a good replacement. He also said with certainty that Donarumma will join Juve. He was free and Juve needed a heir for Buffon.
His brain is not made for complicated rumors like the one you cited.
i know mombly's track record and 96.427% of his news is pure garbage. he still broke the bremer news before anybody else.

anyway, i expected agnelli to be much ruthless tonight. just look at our september, team didn't win for a whole month? fuck 'em, just withhold their salary, including the coaching staff. just do something. apologizing to the nonexistent fanbase is the bare minimum from a president. a reaction is needed.

@Dru he said the other day that the legal team of the club was summoned and it's a rare occasion

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think it depends, depends on whether we grow some balls and fire Allegri.
It'll depend on CL qualification. If we don't qualify, I think it's goodbye Vlahovic, no chance of SMS.

Agnelli has too much power. Is it normal for a president to have complete power of veto? He's ripped the heart out of this club.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It'll depend on CL qualification. If we don't qualify, I think it's goodbye Vlahovic, no chance of SMS.

Agnelli has too much power. Is it normal for a president to have complete power of veto? He's ripped the heart out of this club.
People believe there is still a chance for qualification?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Man I was quietly standing by Agnelli despite the defeats, despite the poor decisions. All because he was pivotol in bringing us back from the dead(post farsopoli) but not only that he did it in style. I don't hate the guy, but for once he let me down massively. I stood by his alliance with Perez, his bizarre signing of Pirlo and Sarri and even the appointment of Allegri. He can make mistakes, but what he came out with today, is plain stupid, and arrogance.

Yes he acknowledged and apologised the embarrassment caused by the team, but he should have shut up on Allegri. Problem we have is, I don't think there's a good enough replacement and his an Agnelli so effectively a family member of the club, and family is hard to get rid of. The other thing is who can replace him? I doubt Lapo is capable. We need a leader and sadly I just don't see one anywhere in that household. Selling the club won't happen either so we are stuck with Agnelli, until we end up 7th or below.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
i know mombly's track record and 96.427% of his news is pure garbage. he still broke the bremer news before anybody else.

anyway, i expected agnelli to be much ruthless tonight. just look at our september, team didn't win for a whole month? fuck 'em, just withhold their salary, including the coaching staff. just do something. apologizing to the nonexistent fanbase is the bare minimum from a president. a reaction is needed.

@Dru he said the other day that the legal team of the club was summoned and it's a rare occasion
Didn’t you mention 80-90m loss by not making the CL? Firing Allegri and his staff would result in a similar amount of losses from what I heard, and on top of that admission of complete failure post Marotta. Can he survive this? Maybe if he didn’t just post a 254m loss.
His only hopeless chance is Allegri miraculously turning things around. It won’t happen of course but I can see why he was not fired.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Giving Max a 4 year contract was ridiculous and frankly unheard of.

To come out just to defend his poor decision making and saying its not on one person was criminal. He is trying to protect his own ass. So not winning is everyones fault but he was quick to sack Pirlo and Sarri who were the ones at fault who at least brought in some trophies. Max on the other hand has everyone playing like shit and on top of that is losing a record number of games, the same crap weve seen for over a season now, it wont change and im not sure if Andrea is in denial or completely unaware of how football works. This situation will not improve, this reaction weve been waiting for has not come and will not come under this coach. We will win one, then lose one then say time for a 'svolta' or reaction again. The longer he waits the further we will fall, it is salvageable (in the league) currently, it wont be for much longer.

Id sack Max right now and put in someone like Ranieri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)