Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (69 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i know mombly's track record and 96.427% of his news is pure garbage. he still broke the bremer news before anybody else.

anyway, i expected agnelli to be much ruthless tonight. just look at our september, team didn't win for a whole month? fuck 'em, just withhold their salary, including the coaching staff. just do something. apologizing to the nonexistent fanbase is the bare minimum from a president. a reaction is needed.

@Dru he said the other day that the legal team of the club was summoned and it's a rare occasion

Dont worry Agnelli will dispatch an e-mail to all members tomorrow with 10% discount at the Juve store as an apology

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli right now

bagdad-bob.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Wrong.

If he’s to receive the credit for the 9 scudetti which are sporting and technical based then he is responsible for the them now too.

Those titles weren’t won bc of his cringe attempt to chase youth fans
well I'm just saying that he is not the one who is responsible for what happened on the pitch, i.e. those tactical parts as well as players' mentality and grinta parts, which are all on coaches.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He's made it pretty fucking clear that Allegri isn't going anywhere so good luck to us all. Let's see how bad this can really get
I still have hope he just doesnt see a point in sacking him before WC and wants to wait until it. He gave him voice of confidence which is normal when u keep the coach, but hopefully he is waiting for the right moment. If its not that then he also completely lost it, but imo he already completely lost it when he sacked Marotta to replace him with Paratici.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This Manyak is a major part of the problem. Ugly unibrow pube faced mofo living off past glory while running the club into the ground. His arrogance, hubris and downright stupidity prevent him from seeing beyond his own BS and establishing some perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)