Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (40 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Players no longer play for the coach nor the CEO. While the players stock will continue to drop, Allegris and Agnellis will drop even further. We’ll see who’ll flinch first.

No way these players aren’t capable of beating Monza and Macabi. They’re going through the motions at this point. No way Allegri will resign and walk away from millions. Players and fans are saying Allegri should go. Allegri himself probably knows there is no happy ending here and will/should be fired it’s just a matter of time

All the cards are in Agnellis hands and no way he thinks this will be turned around. This is internal company politics playing out.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
well I'm just saying that he is not the one who is responsible for what happened on the pitch, i.e. those tactical parts as well as players' mentality and grinta parts, which are all on coaches.
It takes tactics, strong mentality, luck and grinta to win the UCL trophy. If that happened then Agnelli would be credited and praised. He hires the staff, coaches, medics, players. He signs all their paychecks. It has to be balanced. Praise and criticism. Accountability is fun, no?

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
It takes tactics, strong mentality, luck and grinta to win the UCL trophy. If that happened then Agnelli would be credited and praised. He hires the staff, coaches, medics, players. He signs all their paychecks. It has to be balanced. Praise and criticism. Accountability is fun, no?
If that happened, agnelli would be praised for his decision or strategy. But when it comes to tactics, grinta, mentality, credit should be given to coaches and players. Yes he's the boss and he hires everyone in the club, but that doesn't make him responsible for every specific things.
Agree that praise and criticism should be balanced.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Guise hear me out, if L'Incompetente was smart he should place all the blame for the entire crisis on the Ultras.
  1. They shouldn't have forced his hand to ban them all
  2. Now hey can't afford the new ticket prices
  3. So they don't attend matches giving a poor home game atmosphere
  4. Which leaves the team uninspired during matches which result in dropped points
  5. And the lack of ticketing revenue $$$ is the fuel to the financial losses

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
As much much as I would like to see Allergi gone this is not a zero sum game as some here think.

You can sack him and still not make CL. Agnelli is fucked, as a cold bussiness decision I dont think he can justify sacking him even if he wanted to

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You can sack him and still not make CL. Agnelli is fucked, as a cold bussiness decision I dont think he can justify sacking him even if he wanted to
Like deciding to not get chemotherapy because the cancer could return

As a cold business decision you fire or promote based on past performance

That's if the diagnosis is cancer only (allegri only). If the diagnosis is 50 terminal diseases you better travel to Switzerland and and fall asleep forever (that's what everybody employed by JJ except the bus driver should do)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Like deciding to not get chemotherapy because the cancer could return

As a cold business decision you fire or promote based on past performance

That's if the diagnosis is cancer only (allegri only). If the diagnosis is 50 terminal diseases you better travel to Switzerland and and fall asleep forever (that's what everybody employed by JJ except the bus driver should do)
We should travel to Switzerland then.

The squad is bad, fan support low, coaching alternatives are very limited.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Squad is not that bad, fan support can be back with a few promising games, and there are few good coaches available (Tuchel, Poch, Zizou)
Key players injured, the squad is horribly balanced and without leaders. Even worse they almost all lack the character to play for us.

True fan supoort is gone for the last few years already, we can bring casual asses to fill seats if we start play well but playing in our home is no longer an intimidating prospect for anyone. Family friendly setting we went for has backfired.

On the coaches available I disagree, I dont see anyone of them have intrest in taking the job here mid-season if we can even afford them after sacking allegri.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Key players injured, the squad is horribly balanced and without leaders. Even worse they almost all lack the character to play for us.

True fan supoort is gone for the last few years already, we can bring casual asses to fill seats if we start play well but playing in our home is no longer an intimidating prospect for anyone. Family friendly setting we went for has backfired.

On the coaches available I disagree, I dont see anyone of them have intrest in taking the job here mid-season if we can even afford them after sacking allegri.
The key word was “that”. I know we’re not good but we should not lose to Maccabi under no circumstances.
I get what you’re saying about fans, but it’s not irreversible. And on coaches all of them have experience taking over midseason.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I can just see this pleb preferring to hire ranieri even for the short term than anyone decent
And this is my fear. I'm all for allegri leaving, but please dont replace with another Italian manager. We need to aim bigger here.. the CL is gone, our main target now is qualifying for the CL again. No italian manager who is available can come in and turn it around.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I wonder who is responsible for all this…

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Correct. I don't see anything that resembles the old Juventus anymore. This isnt the club I fell in love with. I think Chiellini and Buffon were the last remaining links to the old Juve.

So much has changed.. they'vd even done their best to take away the stripes for fucksake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)