Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (53 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Agnelli is fucking up more than I have the patience to write about, but the man is immovable, its pointless to complain.

He's family + he transformed post Calciopoli Juve to a serial winner that won 9 titles in a row. Its a streak that likely wont be repeated for as long as we live. Imo he still has a lot of credit to spend.
yeah, even the GOAT presidents Perez and Berlusconi have made terrible mistakes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Agnelli is fucking up more than I have the patience to write about, but the man is immovable, its pointless to complain.

He's family + he transformed post Calciopoli Juve to a serial winner that won 9 titles in a row. Its a streak that likely wont be repeated for as long as we live. Imo he still has a lot of credit to spend.
I totally respect your opinion here

but I disagree with the credit to burn statement. High profile roles come with a “what have you done for me lately” policy. just bc he was the purported mastermind of 9 straight titles doesn’t mean he’s immune to criticism, resposnsiblity, and the consequences of failure.

accountability is something leaders in industry and institutions are not held to any more these days.

- - - Updated - - -

@Hust

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Miretti is just a budget version of Marchisio. I do not see much promise in him. Too many rough edges...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)