Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (135 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Its weird that he is staying silent for so long. You would expect a president to comment on blatant errors like last night. Something must be going on behind the scene.

The sad part is that its not weird at all, it has been the way he acts for years now, we have been silent while FIGC fu#% us every single week...

At this moment he is more than a coward, he is an accomplice...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Its weird that he is staying silent for so long. You would expect a president to comment on blatant errors like last night. Something must be going on behind the scene.
We're all being played here it's just that now it's our "turn" to not win it was decided long before. Max is paid handsomely because he was briefed and knows the game and accepted to take the bullet the more you listen to him.
I sound like my father right now :cronios:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We're all being played here it's just that now it's our "turn" to not win it was decided long before. Max is paid handsomely because he was briefed and knows the game and accepted to take the bullet the more you listen to him.
I sound like my father right now :cronios:
Some may say this is crazy but stuff like this happens in football. That's how USA made it to world cup 90 for example

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This guy has no balls.

Just keep sitting in silence and let your enemies assrape and humiliate the club at every opportunity. Just keep smiling and take it like the bitch you are and expect things to change on their own. This guy really is a cuck and his “leadership” over the last few years has seen this club have a huge decline on and off the field.

Pathetic. We literally have no voice because this fucking coward wants to play the “we stay silent because we are superior” card. The league will continue to fuck us at every opportunity with that sort of mentality.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Some may say this is crazy but stuff like this happens in football. That's how USA made it to world cup 90 for example
He told me something along those lines some time ago. Obviously I don't fully believe it otherwise I'd have stopped watching and at the time I was like yeah sure here we go to myself. But man you sometimes question some of the stuff to some degree after following this league long enough.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He told me something along those lines some time ago. Obviously I don't fully believe it otherwise I'd have stopped watching and at the time I was like yeah sure here we go to myself. But man you sometimes question some of the stuff to some degree after following this league long enough.
LOL bro my Dad has said the same thing as well. I used to laugh at my dad and his crazy theories and I used to just smile and nod.

Maybe our old men are on to something here…

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
This guys priorities have been elsewhere for years. Clubs majorly lost direction under his leadership. I’ll be forever greatful for how he put us in the position to win 9 titles in a row but it’s clear he’s not the right man for the helm anymore. He’s made catastrophic decisions over the last 4 years culminating in the Super League fiasco which left him looking like a deluded old fool
5 years, but yeah.
This club has made so many retarded decisions that we don't need anyone's help in ruining us. We're perfectly capable of doing that ourselves.

Not sure what he's supposed to do now, though. A blatant mistake was made & everyone knows it. But what's done is done, that's how the game works.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
This guy has no balls.

Just keep sitting in silence and let your enemies assrape and humiliate the club at every opportunity. Just keep smiling and take it like the bitch you are and expect things to change on their own. This guy really is a cuck and his “leadership” over the last few years has seen this club have a huge decline on and off the field.

Pathetic. We literally have no voice because this fucking coward wants to play the “we stay silent because we are superior” card. The league will continue to fuck us at every opportunity with that sort of mentality.
Just like ceferin said, this guy is a coward and a back stabber. From super league farse his renome is just pathetic and the best way for him is silence and finding some new challenges somewhere else, far away from juventus.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just like ceferin said, this guy is a coward and a back stabber. From super league farse his renome is just pathetic and the best way for him is silence and finding some new challenges somewhere else, far away from juventus.
Cefelis is not exactly a beacon of honesty and virtue - the man is a corrupt shitcunt too. Nonetheless, Pube Face does seem like a conniving self-absorbed narcissitic prick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 127)