Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (147 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
People laughed and 'wat'-ed my posts when I prayed we missed out on CL football under Pirlo towards the end. This club needs tear-the-skin-of-your-face slapping to ever come back to that level of continued success.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
This super league fiasco destroyed the man.

Just imagine we would be losing 13-0 to Reals and Barcas week in and out instead of wasting our time on teams like Benfica that don't even deserve the privilege to play against the mighty Jj in the CL.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
In the Northern Europe we would say Juventus is a beautiful club, unfortunately it’s run by Italians. They’re terrible at managing anything. Reality is that Italians can’t run anything efficiently at the moment and this is coming from an Italian person

Last edited:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This guy is probably living a nightmare. He reeeeeeally fucked it all up.

250M loss in a year, all while still having the biggest budget in Italy by a mile, empty stadium in consecutive matches including in a CL venture, disconnected fans, hatred all over the country, shit corrupt Federation biased against the club (which carries suspectful guilt and carry on self sabotaging and lack of self defense), half squad constantly injured, devalued and souless players, and a spineless dinossaur coach, who he decided to pay 9M a year for 5 years, with 4 years left in contract...

That's what I call a real fuckup. He's digging a hole maybe too deept to get out. I'm sure he's very disappointed in himself.

Problem is we don't have where to go. I trust absolutely no Italian to take this team away from Agnelli and do something different from his predecessors. Look at how Ferrari is managed nowadays. Any Italian solution, Exxor related, can be even more disastrous. I wouldn't like to see this clube sold to oil money either.

Honestly, only hope is he suddenly comes to senses and miraculously starts another virtuoso circle. He started it all last time by deciding to sign Conte and Marotta. Gotta hit the jackpot again. The club still has so many competitive advantages, it shouldn't be that hard, honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 142)