Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (26 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What do you guys think Juve would be shaped like if Cobolli Gigli and Blanc were still in charge today?

One of the bright moments in the past few horrible days, AA saying that he'll be focusing on Juve %110 from now on. It instantly injects confidence and calm in me.
Wait

so he’s been focusing on poorly planning a break off league of invite only clubs? He’s trying to operate like Jack Dorsey and it’s proven that it doesn’t work

And if he hasn’t been focusing on Juventus then is that the reason and confirmation we needed that Nedved and Tici have been steering the ship in the wrong direction which has us where we are today?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
My biggest worry is if all this animosity against AA from other clubs will be a hinder in especially this summers dealings. I fear it very well could, which we really can’t afford.
Of course it will have an effect to varying degrees even within our club..I just really wonder, how sure was AA of this weak ass plan for SL being accepted when he came out with it? So either he didn't give it enough time to know the position of his supporters better, or he thought he had enough support when he really didn't. Either way it doesn't say much for his character at all..and if he steps down it's kind of like admitting fault..this clown fucked the club he claims he loves more than his idiot brain can compute..

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
An not too worried about a backlash as this is a dire time economically so clubs can't turn down our offers if we are offering good money. Whether we have money or not is another question.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lyon president Jean Michel Aulas has hit out at Juventus' Andrea Agnelli over the Super League.
Aulas is concerned about now dealing with Agnelli given his behaviour.
"I discussed it with UEFA President [Aleksander] Ceferin in Montreux," he told L'Equipe. “I told him that on Sunday I had tried to call Andrea Agnelli and that he didn't answer me.
“It's a situation that makes us uncomfortable because he had our full confidence and I myself was very close to him.
“There was a personal and professional relationship. The way it happened surprises even more than the action, and there's immense disappointment for the man.
“I wanted him to tell us, Saturday or Sunday, that something was going to happen. He certainly had good reasons, but we weren't aware of it and now he has created a real problem.
“I have the feeling that I have been deceived."
Everyones having a turn:baggio:

https://www.tribalfootball.com/arti...m_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#popup-sso

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)