Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (25 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
His comments about Atalanta and the smaller clubs. His refusal to budge or issue an apology - even if it's just for publicity purposes. He doesn't need to be sincere about it, and I doubt any of the others are anyway. He is too proud and full of himself - at least that's how he comes across.

I understand he was trying to do what is necessary, and I am sure his heart is usually in the right place when it comes to Juventus, but perhaps he could've been less pragmatic, cynical and emotional.

I know I said I want him to step down, but I also feel he really cares about the club and his replacement would probably be some nonchalant suit who's all business and zero emotional attachment to our colors.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
His comments about Atalanta and the smaller clubs. His refusal to budge or issue an apology - even if it's just for publicity purposes. He doesn't need to be sincere about it, and I doubt any of the others are anyway. He is too proud and full of himself - at least that's how he comes across.

I understand he was trying to do what is necessary, and I am sure his heart is usually in the right place when it comes to Juventus, but perhaps he could've been less pragmatic, cynical and emotional.

I know I said I want him to step down, but I also feel he really cares about the club and his replacement would probably be some nonchalant suit who's all business and zero emotional attachment to our colors.
And this is why I want him to stay.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

What do his comments on atalanta have anything to do with this? Him not budging is business got nothing to do with pride. If you give up now you accept whatever uefa gives you. If you hold and negotiate you might mitigate some.

Jun 6, 2015

Don't know much about Nasi but I'd imagine that he too cares about his family's football team.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What do his comments on atalanta have anything to do with this? Him not budging is business got nothing to do with pride. If you give up now you accept whatever uefa gives you. If you hold and negotiate you might mitigate some.
I too believe that there will be negotiations and i dont think that UEFA are indiferent towards what hapenned regardless of the fact that the Super League imploded withing 48 hours after being announced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)