Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (41 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yes... but can easily happend...

Remember that Agnelli is the only one who made this "personal" in fact I saw a "news" saying that Ceferin already call all presidents behind Super League except Angelli...
Yeah and that was uncalled for, I just wish he had decided to resign weeks before and maybe cited how he sees football as different and then continued with his project to unveil it. But he literally left things last minute and then backstabbed Ceferin. Of course this is all from Ceferins point of view, we dont know whether if its even true, but Agnelli was caught playing double role and this is the bit I wish he didnt do.

Jul 2, 2006

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Yeah and that was uncalled for, I just wish he had decided to resign weeks before and maybe cited how he sees football as different and then continued with his project to unveil it. But he literally left things last minute and then backstabbed Ceferin. Of course this is all from Ceferins point of view, we dont know whether if its even true, but Agnelli was caught playing double role and this is the bit I wish he didnt do.

Not to mention that the response from Agnelli about this "accusation" from Ceferin only confirm what he did...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ceferin: 'UEFA still talking to our legal team. There will be consequences'

“If these clubs want to play in our competition again, they will have to get close to us and we will have to evaluate what happened, but I don’t want to go into details, as we are still talking to our legal team."

Just listen to this asshole, Ifuckin' hate him, we should never concede!!!
this kinda contradicts the "you made a mistake, there's still time to make this right" approach from few days ago :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)