Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (36 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Even the most common observer would have expected backlash. But the presidents of the 12 big clubs havent and folded as soon as Gerry Neville started shouting enoof is enoof? It doesnt make any sense.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He must stay on. He also has to acknowledge that the project is scrapped,for now, pending discussions for another time , so it makes it look like they are always ready to knife UEFA if they need to .
Maybe next time those bundespussies join to fight UEFA , epl and the oil money instead of faking concerns for the fans.

Also after failing to save us from financial turmoil, can he at least save us from Pirlo , Tici and Nedved?

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He must stay on. He also has to acknowledge that the project is scrapped,for now, pending discussions for another time , so it makes it look like they are always ready to knife UEFA if they need to .
Maybe next time those bundespussies join to fight UEFA , epl and the oil money instead of faking concerns for the fans.

Also after failing to save us from financial turmoil, can he at least save us from Pirlo , Tici and Nedved?
Both of you might be right. On this occasion resigning would weaken our club further.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Time for him to step down.

A lot of credit to him for our comeback, but the number of dumb decisions this club made over the past 3 or so years is staggering.
Beyond belief, really.
I agree with that but don't you think it is because he has been occupied with the ESL?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I think he should resign if the relationship between him and the local bodies and clubs is beyond repair.

On UEFA level I didn't see any big benefits for Juventus out of Agnelli being the ECA president and I think it'll matter little that UEFA is pissed at us and Spanish clubs now (unless they retaliate with some kind of ban or similar measures). But on a local level we depend on the distribution of TV rights, commercial deals, we play 38 games + 6-7 Coppa games a season there where local bodies take all the relevant decisions, we need those clubs to develop our youngsters and we need those clubs to provide us first team players. If we're facing backlash from everyone, Agnelli might need to be sacrificed.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
People asking for him to remain... are you aware how weak Agnelli is now among the football elite?

Within a 48 hour period he has gone from one of the most respected presidents, with positions of influence in his national and continental associations to the ringleader and pioneer of a breakaway league that did the equivalent damage of an atom bomb. I don’t want this guy representing us at the lega meetings, at the uefa meetings. He has completely and utterly lost his credibility and damaged his reputation beyond repair.

Jesus Agnelli what a bad 2 years / 2 days you’ve had. Burnt everything you’ve earnt

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Agnelli built this Juve from scratch and made us a powerhouse again. He has to stay imo.

Not his fault EPL clubs backstabbed him and the rest, or maybe it is, should never have trusted them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)