Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (59 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We don't know if it is a dumb decision or not because it is not seen through. And again in my opinion, him being busy, left the responsibility for others to make these dumb decisions.
That's where I disagree.

Personally, I thought it was stupid from the get go. But that's just my opinion.
However, the way in which things went down these past 2 days is just beyond amateuristic. Like I said before, imo, it really is amateur hour these days at JJ headquarters. And, obviously, this most recent failure is not going to make me change my mind.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's where I disagree.

Personally, I thought it was stupid from the get go. But that's just my opinion.
However, the way in which things went down these past 2 days is just beyond amateuristic. Like I said before, imo, it really is amateur hour these days at JJ headquarters. And, obviously, this most recent failure is not going to make me change my mind.
Well, we are most probably in disagreement on the project itself however, what has been going on these past two days in my opinion is simply journalism, social media feeds and the likes spreading bullshit and controversies. For me it was most certainly entertaining above all.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, we are most probably in disagreement on the project itself however, what has been going on these past two days in my opinion is simply journalism, social media feeds and the likes spreading bullshit and controversies. For me it was most certainly entertaining above all.
Yup, we can definitely agree on that! :grin:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Remembering the disrespect shown by Ceferin to Agnelli makes me think it's not wise for AA to step down at this moment. It undermines the authority and independence of the club. It's a very different story with Ed Woodward since he's not the owner/part-owner of Manchester United.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Remembering the disrespect shown by Ceferin to Agnelli makes me think it's not wise for AA to step down at this moment. It undermines the authority and independence of the club. It's a very different story with Ed Woodward since he's not the owner/part-owner of Manchester United.
Only that Woodward stepping down was planned before hand and it's gonna happen in the winter , not immediately.

Jul 2, 2006
''At this point, with Juventus stuck in a “dramatic” financial situation and considering Agnelli’s poor relationship with his cousin and Exor's CEO John Elkann, it’s possible to see the Bianconeri President leave the club. ''

just as i thought. same fuck is behind this character assassination.
calciopoli was an inside job aimed to change leadership at juventus. if he resigns now, i would consider this as a similiar plot.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He wont step down. It would be an absolute sign of weakness.

Whatever comes I'm proud we showed more balls than those English rats and those trannies from Milano. They were happy to sign for that extra money then ran away like rats when some pressure from those corrupt cunts at Uefa came. I'm not saying I completely agree with the no demotion from the league but I assume that is how they could guarantee such a big investment from investors.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Call Of Duty or Fortnite :touched:
People don't realize that it's in human nature to change. People change, generations change, priorities and lifestyle changes. Deep down, though, rotten nature stays the same.

It's silly and very stupid to think how SL would make younger people watch football instead of playing Fortnite, LoL, PoE, DOTA, WoW or any other game. E-sports sadly is becoming a new thing and it attracts a lot of people from which majority is young. Those aren't interested in football, those are gamers, they hardly care about anything bar video games and close set of friends. Even with SL I'd bet maybe 2-3% of those would care about the competition. But more than 2-3% of the current fanbase wouldn't even watch SL.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
He wont step down. It would be an absolute sign of weakness.

Whatever comes I'm proud we showed more balls than those English rats and those trannies from Milano. They were happy to sign for that extra money then ran away like rats when some pressure from those corrupt cunts at Uefa came. I'm not saying I completely agree with the no demotion from the league but I assume that is how they could guarantee such a big investment from investors.
being a complete fool is now considered having balls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)