Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (24 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ed Woodward resigned per Bleacher Report. Reading now on a Beinsports Journalist's FB page that AA did too :S Boy we are in for a tough time

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ed Woodward resigned per Bleacher Report. Reading now on a Beinsports Journalist's FB page that AA did too :S Boy we are in for a tough time
Correction. Looks like BeinSports might be BS, other reports on twitter (posted in the SL thread) say these rumours are false. I guess we will find out sooner or later. Sorry for the misdirect

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Correction. Looks like BeinSports might be BS, other reports on twitter (posted in the SL thread) say these rumours are false. I guess we will find out sooner or later. Sorry for the misdirect
isn't BeinSport basically the PSG sports channel? same owners and all that. Wouldn't surprise me they spread fake news like Al Jazeera.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
isn't BeinSport basically the PSG sports channel? same owners and all that. Wouldn't surprise me they spread fake news like Al Jazeera.
Yeah they are Al Jazeera rebranded. Used to be Aljazeera sports. The journalists I follow on FB are both ex Aljazeera/current Beinsports people. The whole crew is the same.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Don't know what's more disappointing: this spectacular failure of the project AA has been focusing on for many years (instead of Juventus), or the way it happened. I mean, Perez was the mastermind behind this idea, but it's Agnelli who ended up being a scapegoat publicly humiliated by a clown Ceferin. He's either too naive or not very smart, both options are equally bad for his position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)