Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (36 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People here talk like Lapo is some uneducated hack.
Lol yeah...

Read quite good indepth interview with him from Vanity Fair. He is quite an innovative entrepreneur who made his own way with his companies outside Fiat and leading figure in his unique field of bussinesses. Flashy and colorful persona doesnt mean dumb and incompetent (clearly golden spoon fed nobody before tho), on the contrary, seems to use his reputation and persona to market his bussiness passionately.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mar 31, 2011
Lol yeah...

Read quite good indepth interview with him from Vanity Fair. He is quite an innovative entrepreneur who made his own way with his companies outside Fiat and leading figure in his unique field of bussinesses. Flashy and colorful persona doesnt mean dumb and incompetent (clearly golden spoon fed nobody before tho), on the contrary, seems to use his reputation and persona to market his bussiness passionately.
I'm not so sure about dumb and incompetent, honey. But he's sure the majesty when it comes to heroin and transvestite hookers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lol yeah...

He is Turtle to John's Vinnie Chase?

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I have a friend here who's in consistent communications with one of the drughi's main man. He said that this summer we'll have a small revolution. Andrea Agnellu will be new president of Ferari, Nedved or ADP will be president with Marotta taking Nedved's job or some director spot. Paratici will be the new 'Marotta' that's why he aint leaving. Giraudo might return.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I have a friend here who's in consistent communications with one of the drughi's main man. He said that this summer we'll have a small revolution. Andrea Agnellu will be new president of Ferari, Nedved or ADP will be president with Marotta taking Nedved's job or some director spot. Paratici will be the new 'Marotta' that's why he aint leaving. Giraudo might return.
Are you willing to accept a perma ban if this doesn't come to fruition?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can't see Marotta taking a step down to Nedved's role, the only way would be to remove him from the sporting directorship, which I can't see him agreeing to. So either he's gone, he accepts a non or joint sporting role, or this is bs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)