Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (70 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I have a friend here who's in consistent communications with one of the drughi's main man. He said that this summer we'll have a small revolution. Andrea Agnellu will be new president of Ferari, Nedved or ADP will be president with Marotta taking Nedved's job or some director spot. Paratici will be the new 'Marotta' that's why he aint leaving. Giraudo might return.
Does your friend own a restaurant? Because he's feeding you bullsh

Comin up in this world

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Can't see Marotta taking a step down to Nedved's role, the only way would be to remove him from the sporting directorship, which I can't see him agreeing to. So either he's gone, he accepts a non or joint sporting role, or this is bs.
Me neither but I think Paratici will be promoted he stayed here even thou big clubs wanted him.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Everything in that rumour make sense (ignoring Ale bit , just fan wish) except the bit of what to do with Marotta. Like J said it doesn't make sense for him to go to "up" for a non sporting role like that. He wouldn't see it as promotion.

But Pavel moving up for president and Paratici for DS makes sense, even if it would probably be too soon for Pavel.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
If we sold Vidal because of a DUI charge then we should fire this piece of shit for taking the wife of someone he knew for 15 years. That's real low and he should not be representing the club.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Even though he has done some great things for the club,I have lost all respect for this guy.
Vidal's DUI act suddenly looks much better now in comparison to be honest.

Kinda feel disgusted to back him now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Does no one else find it odd that this woman found his unibrow attractive?

I would question her more than I'd question him.

Can't hate on the man, playas gon play

get on my level

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Everything in that rumour make sense (ignoring Ale bit , just fan wish) except the bit of what to do with Marotta. Like J said it doesn't make sense for him to go to "up" for a non sporting role like that. He wouldn't see it as promotion.

But Pavel moving up for president and Paratici for DS makes sense, even if it would probably be too soon for Pavel.
Does it make sense for Pavel?

He has already declared that he's thinking of returning home to the Czech Republic. Maybe in the distant future, maybe in the not so distant future, depending on his family, etc.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's why I said it might be too soon for Pavel. But it would be a natural progression for him, it seems like the club cherish him in his new capacity. And thank him for not choosing to go run his country's FA instead. He is still fairly young man in management terms, so has time to do both, question is what comes first.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
why replace a businessman like AA with the likes of nedved?
he is one of my favorite players, but i'm not a big fan of that legend player MUST take management role thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)