Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (48 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
were you sent here by the devil
No, I'm just browsing. Thank you though

you mean his wallet?
I'm fairly sure there are plenty of non-unibrowed dudes carrying fatter wallets than ol' Andrea 'Area Rug' Agnelli

We are either a club of values or we are a club on Interista shitstains, the man has no loyalty, the man must go.
Haters gonna hate,
lovers gonna love,
I don't even want none of the above...

And once again I present

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
wow..im late on the scene apparently...didnt even know he and emma were no longer together and the new chick is the ex wife of Calvo? reading today that theres beef between john and andrea and john doesnt show his face much anymore

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
wow..im late on the scene apparently...didnt even know he and emma were no longer together and the new chick is the ex wife of Calvo? reading today that theres beef between john and andrea and john doesnt show his face much anymore
Yes, it appears that Andrea is balls deep in Turkish clunge these days. Didn't know that John and him were beefing either.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
During the past few years, in these forums, the credit has been given to Conte, Marotta, Allegri and lots of players while Agnelli has been ignored heavily when it's really clear this club has turned it all around shortly after he took over. For our club, Il Presidente is a legendary figure in the making.

Grazie mille AA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)