Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (67 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Did his directors tell him to fire Sarri? Or it was all him? And did his directors ask him to get Max back under these conditions? How about firing Marotta? Or being the president of ECA and plotting against it at the same time only to launch a joke coup? Whose idea was to promote Cherubini? Tbf it's too soon to judge Bini but promoting the right hand man of the director you just fired means you're not serious about changing directions. You're just replacing bodies with bodies.
How many had decisions one has to make to prove himself to be bad at his job?
he made the decision to fire Sarri, which was the correct one as he was terrible and lost the locker room (Ronaldo hated him)

dunno about the decision to bring back Allegri and don’t care about the super league, which was actually a good idea that he wasn’t alone in.

binibene have done good work so far to stabilize the club financially. On field is TBD, but they gave Allegri pretty much everything he wanted.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
he made the decision to fire Sarri, which was the correct one as he was terrible and lost the locker room (Ronaldo hated him)

dunno about the decision to bring back Allegri and don’t care about the super league, which was actually a good idea that he wasn’t alone in.

binibene have done good work so far to stabilize the club financially. On field is TBD, but they gave Allegri pretty much everything he wanted.
I'm not taking about the idea of the super league, which is great. The way he tried to do it was comical. And by firing Sarri, which I don't care for at all, he overruled his directors which is exactly what not do, especially since the replacement was someone without a coaching license.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm not taking about the idea of the super league, which is great. The way he tried to do it was comical. And by firing Sarri, which I don't care for at all, he overruled his directors which is exactly what not do, especially since the replacement was someone without a coaching license.
once the locker room is lost its over, so if anyone was in the wrong in that case it was Tici (if he was even against the firing, which I’m not sure of)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
once the locker room is lost its over, so if anyone was in the wrong in that case it was Tici (if he was even against the firing, which I’m not sure of)
... and then the replacement was hired.
My point is the idea that Agnelli just listened to his minions is likely BS since he got involved when he wanted to.

Jul 28, 2002
I'll admit it's getting hard to defend him. He has credit by the bucket load but eroding fast.

Allegro must surely be on his 15th pay day loan card worth of credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)