Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (188 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
Made some horrific decisions over the past few years.

chasing champions league glory over dominating serie a. Whilst understandable, dominating serie a is the platform to build on - not a tiktok fan base.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...I think Allegri's last two years already have been horrific...
sorry buddy, i don't buy that revisionism, never will. last few months were a shitshow, but we even started the last season on pace for 100+ points iirc and scored plenty in his 2nd to last year. let's not go there.

if we call his 1st stint a failure then we have standards that no other club could match. this needs to stop, it's just some retardation of the tuz information bubble

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
sorry buddy, i don't buy that revisionism, never will. last few months were a shitshow, but we even started the last season on pace for 100+ points iirc and scored plenty in his 2nd to last year. let's not go there.

if we call his 1st stint a failure then we have standards that no other club could match. this needs to stop, it's just some retardation of the tuz information bubble
Sorry, but i don't just combine all of his first years to one stint. Sure if you combine the whole time, yes it was successful. Mancini was also successful by winning Euro2020, but then failed miserably to qualify for the WC.

After Cardiff it went downhill and it was evident on the pitch. Maybe the results still arrived, but the decline was clear as day.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why have we not heard from him for the last 12 months? It’s important for a president to be visible and lead by example but since the super league fiasco this guy has been hiding in the shadows and he is the one culpable for the club being driven into the ground.

He’s been in post for far too long now. 13 years and he has outstayed his welcome. This club needs a major shake up and I’d like to see him removed in the summer.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Why have we not heard from him for the last 12 months? It’s important for a president to be visible and lead by example but since the super league fiasco this guy has been hiding in the shadows and he is the one culpable for the club being driven into the ground.

He’s been in post for far too long now. 13 years and he has outstayed his welcome. This club needs a major shake up and I’d like to see him removed in the summer.
Probably Elkann's condition for staying aka an order from the property to hide him under a rock, in hope public forgets what a nutcase he really is.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What the fuck are our ultras doing? Why aren't they causing a fuss?

Angelli, Allegri and the rest of the management need to be chased out of the club.
yeah, our criminal, weapon dealer ultras should solve the situation, cause why not

imagine what they would do if a reserved, otherwise intelligent guy like osman wanted to shoot allegri in the live thread. can't wait to see a proper revolution finally

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 180)