Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (676 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
yeah, our criminal, weapon dealer ultras should solve the situation, cause why not

imagine what they would do if a reserved, otherwise intelligent guy like osman wanted to shoot allegri in the live thread. can't wait to see a proper revolution finally

:lol:

Man I'm not even kidding about what I said yesterday. Saw Bullet train on cinema immediately after the match, and most time Brad pitt killed a cartel, yakuza or limey hitman, I imagined Allegris stupid grin as they bled out. Gratifying.:mad:

And being relieved we lost too.

Allegri currently has an unhealthy effect on me :vdp:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
you never know on tuz, i've seen people seriously suggesting lapo as a president :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Man I'm not even kidding about what I said yesterday. Saw Bullet train on cinema immediately after the match, and most time Brad pitt killed a cartel, yakuza or limey hitman, I imagined Allegris stupid grin as they bled out. Gratifying.:mad:

And being relieved we lost too.

Allegri currently has an unhealthy effect on me :vdp:
it's all right man, but it's just sports

the only man i could hurt around sports was moratti. i am not even mad at allegri, i simply want him gone, same as i felt with khedira or ramsey. people got mad at them, i wondered who the fuck gave them those contracts, because that's the one who should be fired at first place.

agnelli completely lost it. literally zero good strategic decision since firing marotta, that's a clear pattern.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Idk why Agnelli gets so much hate, he has signed off on pretty much whatever his directors wanted to do. When Tici came to him with Ronaldo proposal, he said yes. When Tici and his clowns wanted to fire "his boy" Allegri the first time, he said yes (even though he reportedly didn't want to fire him.) When they wanted to hire Sarri, who was pretty much the antithesis of Juve, he said yes. If hes to blame for anything its entrusting those clowns.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Idk why Agnelli gets so much hate, he has signed off on pretty much whatever his directors wanted to do. When Tici came to him with Ronaldo proposal, he said yes. When Tici and his clowns wanted to fire "his boy" Allegri the first time, he said yes (even though he reportedly didn't want to fire him.) When they wanted to hire Sarri, who was pretty much the antithesis of Juve, he said yes. If hes to blame for anything its entrusting those clowns.
Did his directors tell him to fire Sarri? Or it was all him? And did his directors ask him to get Max back under these conditions? How about firing Marotta? Or being the president of ECA and plotting against it at the same time only to launch a joke coup? Whose idea was to promote Cherubini? Tbf it's too soon to judge Bini but promoting the right hand man of the director you just fired means you're not serious about changing directions. You're just replacing bodies with bodies.
How many had decisions one has to make to prove himself to be bad at his job?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 674)