Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (14 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
When he hired a noobie coach without a license he thought it was a groundbreaking innovative move (lol). Since then he is taking Ls left and right with the Super League. But if he's having fun while taking these Ls, then there's a silver lining at least.

Mar 9, 2006
When he hired a noobie coach without a license he thought it was a groundbreaking innovative move (lol). Since then he is taking Ls left and right with the Super League. But if he's having fun while taking these Ls, then there's a silver lining at least.
Also, he has said that we have a project with Allegri like it means something. Sarri was hired for 3 years "project" too lol.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The idea that this monobrowed arrogant son of a billionaire is trying to brand his family’s legacy to zillenials doesn’t compute. That equation is extremely unbalanced. Neither he nor his boomer marketing/PR folks have a clue what they’re doing. Especially when it comes to the North American market and audience.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Our PR management is trash I never would of supported this club if I was only getting into football now.

No style, no class and no ruthless boss mentality.

Might aswell rename the club Soyventus

I love Juve and I know these are sadly the times we are in and will one day drop all this bullshit.

Mar 9, 2006
The idea that this monobrowed arrogant son of a billionaire is trying to brand his family’s legacy to zillenials doesn’t compute. That equation is extremely unbalanced. Neither he nor his boomer marketing/PR folks have a clue what they’re doing. Especially when it comes to the North American market and audience.
It's all began with badge --> logo switch :sergio: What a dumb move.

- - - Updated - - -

Our PR management is trash I never would of supported this club if I was only getting into football now.

No style, no class and no ruthless boss mentality.

Might aswell rename the club Soyventus

I love Juve and I know these are sadly the times we are in and will one day drop all this bullshit.
NeW lOgO, nEw IdEnItY, nEw ErA

:sergio:

1522079732_589352_1522079994_album_grande.jpg

:sergio: :sergio: :sergio:

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The logo never bothered me. It's our social media, super friendly family atmosphere in the stadium, the cheesy music in the stadium, the collaborations/ kits etc

We are like the old dude that's trying to be relevant or hip and it comes off really cringe worthy.

I wish we played on our style and class that was instilled into the club by the older Agnellis. I don't think anyone fears us anymore or the stadium.

Gianni would be turning in his grave if he seen how tacky we have become.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)