Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (41 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The logo never bothered me. It's our social media, super friendly family atmosphere in the stadium, the cheesy music in the stadium, the collaborations/ kits etc

We are like the old dude that's trying to be relevant or hip and it comes off really cringe worthy.

I wish we played on our style and class that was instilled into the club by the older Agnellis. I don't think anyone fears us anymore or the stadium.

Gianni would be turning in his grave if he seen how tacky we have become.
100%

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There was a time I supported This man but is clear as water that he lost the plot sometimes ago.

Needs to step down asap. Did well in the reconstruction of This team but its clear to See that it was not his guidance alone. Now he is lost.

Not a leader. He doesnt represents juventus anymore

Oct 23, 2011
He lost the plot for a couple of seasons, but as far as I’m concerned all his (and the club’s) decision(s) last summer and the winter have been spot on. How does he impact our performance during the season?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
he will never be a great president, unless he mans up, admit his mess and clean it up.
Honestly AA doesn't appear to be the man able to do that. Serious question with no malice intended to argue with you. So how do you propose he cleans it up? I believe by stepping down or at least giving :mauri:full control on team with regards on how much/how little amount of money needs to be spent on rebuilding roster.

Him and his sidekick watch like fans in the stands and let the man do his job!
1651436538166.png

Jul 2, 2006
Honestly AA doesn't appear to be the man able to do that. Serious question with no malice intended to argue with you. So how do you propose he cleans it up? I believe by stepping down or at least giving :mauri:full control on team with regards on how much/how little amount of money needs to be spent on rebuilding roster.

Him and his sidekick watch like fans in the stands and let the man do his job!
1651436538166.png
sacking allegri and paying his salary from his own pocket would be a good first step. hiring a real coach is the next one.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Never thought I'd say this, but it really is time to consider options. Ownership can't be happy. Agnelli has lost the plot and his decision making since firing Marotta is abysmal. It has spiralled into shit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Different times, circumstances, and stakes

One would be highly delusional if they don’t believe Agnelli should be accountable for the state of the club. Success and failure both fall at the feet of the head of the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)