Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (51 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
@JuveJay and @Seven I can see your points but still I can't imagine doing that to somebody. I realise that I'm pretty extreme with this stuff though- if I'm kind-of-seeing a girl ill probably not look twice at another. I don't even like making jokes about cheating because to me it's not even funny.

Seven- talk about when men were men...how about a man being able to keep a cornerstone promise to his wife?

If you take your marriage vows but later notice yourself thinking about breaking them you should talk with your spouse and if you cant agree a solution then you should divorce. After that you can bang whoever you want. All of this absolutely goes for women as well, Incidentally.
:tup: It's easier said than done though. We are complex emotional creatures, the things people do makes absolutely no sense sometimes :D
Just the other day we were laughing at Giggs and Icardi. Look where we are now :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What if your marriage is completely good, but she has a low sexdrive and is bad quality if shes pushing more quantity ?

What if something on the side, or a conquest now and then, fullfills yoy ?

"The best marriages are build on lies" -Hugh Laurie

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@JuveJay and @Seven I can see your points but still I can't imagine doing that to somebody. I realise that I'm pretty extreme with this stuff though- if I'm kind-of-seeing a girl ill probably not look twice at another. I don't even like making jokes about cheating because to me it's not even funny.

Seven- talk about when men were men...how about a man being able to keep a cornerstone promise to his wife?

If you take your marriage vows but later notice yourself thinking about breaking them you should talk with your spouse and if you cant agree a solution then you should divorce. After that you can bang whoever you want. All of this absolutely goes for women as well, Incidentally.
I'm not saying it's right, just that people sometimes get tempted. We are human.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Has anyone found a pic of the women he fucked? :D Wonder what's so special about her lol
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/30013-Andrea-Agnelli?p=5124443&viewfull=1#post5124443

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: a modern, intelligent and forward thinking mofo. Not many of those in this league these days. Lucky to have him.
And continues to do good word:

http://football-italia.net/74712/‘juventus-continuing-calciopoli-appeals’

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli warns changes to the squad are “not a justification for 14th-place.”

The Bianconeri overhauled the team this summer, with Andrea Pirlo, Carlos Tevez and Arturo Vidal among those leaving, with the likes Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala coming in.

“We were aware that the process of renewing the Juventus squad could create some difficulties,” Agnelli admitted at the shareholder’s meeting.

“But it’s not a justification for our current 14th-place in the table. The investments in [Paulo] Dybala, [Mario] Lemina, [Daniele] Rugani, [Alvaro] Morata, [Stefano] Sturaro, [Paul] Pogba and [Simone] Zaza guarantee us a great future.

“We’re always vigilant on the transfer market, and we’re ready to take advantages of opportunities like the Tevez one.”

Agnelli also laid out his ideas for reform in Italian football, something he believes is necessary to compete with the top sides in Europe.

“Italian football is in a transitional phase, and to reach the big European sides we need a national approach.

“I’ve never shied away from the fact that more money could be given to the lower Leagues, but in the context of a well-defined plan.

“Reducing the number of teams is critical, as is the introduction of B teams. B teams would allow us to have fewer loans, like in the Premier League.

“Premier League clubs have 175 players out on loan. In Serie A it’s 452. That’s how you lose control of a player’s development.

“Given the importance of sport in the Italian economic system, a consolidated sports plan would guarantee greater efficiency.

“In terms of competitiveness, Italy is losing ground to foreign Leagues. Every crisis brings opportunity, if you have the courage to face up to the problems.

“Italian football needs a credible response, credible proposals and credible people.

“In short, it needs change.”

-------------

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Thats in a very optimal situation, but in reality it almost never goes this way. Just look at the colossal amount divorces that happen becuse of cheating, and theres a good amount that get cheated on but continue trying to pretend nothing happened.

In reality, is very difficult to stay with one partner without getting tempted. You have to be very devoted and with strong beliefs to overcome obstacles. Most people in the world is very casual about it and just say "fuk it", like andrea did (if its true).

icemaη;5125268 said:
:tup: It's easier said than done though. We are complex emotional creatures, the things people do makes absolutely no sense sometimes :D
Just the other day we were laughing at Giggs and Icardi. Look where we are now :)

She's not his wife.
lol.. maybe he is bored of his wife.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
From TJ : Emma Winter "officially" break with Andrea Agnelli: "I'm single"
At 19.25 via a tweet from her official account (emmalambs) Mrs. Emma Winter announced the breakup with her husband Andrea Agnelli, chairman of Juventus.

+ Deniz Akalin was back in Spain with her husband, but according to rumors gossippari, in recent days has again been spotted in Turin. :numnum::beppe:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
From TJ : Emma Winter "officially" break with Andrea Agnelli: "I'm single"
At 19.25 via a tweet from her official account (emmalambs) Mrs. Emma Winter announced the breakup with her husband Andrea Agnelli, chairman of Juventus.

+ Deniz Akalin was back in Spain with her husband, but according to rumors gossippari, in recent days has again been spotted in Turin. :numnum::beppe:

:lol: that twitter karma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)