Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (48 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I am disappointed not only because of his immoral behavior (I expected more from him) but his dumb decision weakened the team and organization. That doesn't look good in front of the shareholders. We lost someone really good, perhaps one of the best in the business to Barca because this guy couldn't keep it in his pants.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well educated and quite an intellectual person but with zero moral values.
Infact it's these highly educated types that end up being the biggest cunts.

Giggs would be proud.Well his matter was on another level but still...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
[/B]

I just don'y understand how a son can stand against her mother in favor of the family of the mother like John Elkann did.Especially if his mother gave her inheritance from Gianni to him?
Well, a lot of money was at stake and well... the deceased man (umberto) didnt wanted any woman inheriting the power of the agnellis.

That, or the dudes who were in charge of the legal things (umberto´s henchmen) became greedy and twisted some shid like the mother of elkann says.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
[/B]

I just don'y understand how a son can stand against her mother in favor of the family of the mother like John Elkann did.Especially if his mother gave her inheritance from Gianni to him?
These guys don't care about mothers or fathers. It's all about money and power. That's why they didn't fight back Calciopoli. They got rid off Moggi and co from Juve.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
These guys don't care about mothers or fathers. It's all about money and power. That's why they didn't fight back Calciopoli. They got rid off Moggi and co from Juve.
This story if true is a clear example of that.
And maybe this was answered multiple times but I am lazy to search,who's son is Andrea Agnelli,our surrent director,nephew of Gianni?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm pretty sure you are more of a cancer to Juve than he is.
Bruh my black ass would be the weakest and most harmless tumor juve can ever get

- - - Updated - - -

This guy so cancerous that he kicked out juve's greatest legend and icon who was willing to work here for free!! Now that's CANCA LKKE CANCABOI jewbinco

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Andrea is pretty much one of the best things to happen to this club, considering he was the first step of making the club how awesome it's been for past 4 years.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@JuveJay and @Seven I can see your points but still I can't imagine doing that to somebody. I realise that I'm pretty extreme with this stuff though- if I'm kind-of-seeing a girl ill probably not look twice at another. I don't even like making jokes about cheating because to me it's not even funny.

Seven- talk about when men were men...how about a man being able to keep a cornerstone promise to his wife?

If you take your marriage vows but later notice yourself thinking about breaking them you should talk with your spouse and if you cant agree a solution then you should divorce. After that you can bang whoever you want. All of this absolutely goes for women as well, Incidentally.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@JuveJay and @Seven I can see your points but still I can't imagine doing that to somebody. I realise that I'm pretty extreme with this stuff though- if I'm kind-of-seeing a girl ill probably not look twice at another. I don't even like making jokes about cheating because to me it's not even funny.

Seven- talk about when men were men...how about a man being able to keep a cornerstone promise to his wife?

If you take your marriage vows but later notice yourself thinking about breaking them you should talk with your spouse and if you cant agree a solution then you should divorce. After that you can bang whoever you want. All of this absolutely goes for women as well, Incidentally.
:tup::agree:
Big man!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)