Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (93 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let's put it this way

olympiakos and Galatasaray play in joke leagues, surrounded by utter crap and have to build their teams from nothing or from old rejects

Did that stop them from getting a result against us? No

Did that stop them from getting into the K.O stages last season as opposed to us? No

Do you need to be in La liga/BPL to get results in Europe against minnows? No

Do arguably the best team on the planet along with Madrid (Bayern Munich) play in an insanely competitive league, full of top players to practise against? Nope. They buy any top player that crosses their path and the lack of competition sure as hell hasn't stopped them from stomping on one of the best teams of all time in Barca, Winning the CL straight after being emotionally wrecked the year before.

A better league would help us, obviously. But we don't NEED the entire league to improve to allow us to improve. That's just scapegoating.
:tup:

you are on a roll boy.

kick those asses

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
is the frensh league better than seria a ? no. then why PSG is crowded with such top players. they don't need all this force to beat the league. but they do great at the CL this days. they are more than capable to beat the likes of Barca and Chelsea etc.. we need to have a better team its not about Seria A its about us. we lack some positions and a tactical coach. and conquer italia but at the same time be something worthy in Europe.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
is the frensh league better than seria a ? no. then why PSG is crowded with such top players. they don't need all this force to beat the league. but they do great at the CL this days. they are more than capable to beat the likes of Barca and Chelsea etc.. we need to have a better team its not about Seria A its about us. we lack some positions and a tactical coach. and conquer italia but at the same time be something worthy in Europe.
:lol:

Is that even a question?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
As much as a i like Agnelli he is 99% to blame for this season so far. He is the one who hired Allegri when everyone knew he was not a Juve material coach.

He couldn't control Conte so when he replaced him he hired this yes man in Allegri who wont overstep his boundaries and put his foot down. Well look where that has got us now? I still maintain since 2012 we have went backwards every year with tactics/signings. Sure our players are better but we have signed a lot of mediocre players for big money in that time and have not addressed the problems of the team.

We played very exciting attacking and pressing football in 2012 that all changed with the 3-5-2 when we decided to play this lacklustre defensive game. All that had to be done was to gradually improve the players we had in a 4-3-3 but the whole board and Conte were happy to play a 3-5-2 and we are seeing the results now.

Too many defenders and midfielders and no attacking players that break down defences these are the results. I'm not gloating or anything but i was one of the first on the forum to call for a change but alot of people were happy with the 3-5-2 because it papered over the cracks and it was made to look like a good formation because we could steamrole Serie A.

After the 2 Bayern games it was clear we needed change but 2 whole years later the club still has not moved forward and is stuck in the same loop of playing a 3-5-2 with truly horrible tactics and players out of position to accommodate the wing back role and having one of the best midfields in Europe completely wasted by having to cover the wing backs defensively rather than moving forward.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As much as a i like Agnelli he is 99% to blame for this season so far. He is the one who hired Allegri when everyone knew he was not a Juve material coach.

He couldn't control Conte so when he replaced him he hired this yes man in Allegri who wont overstep his boundaries and put his foot down. Well look where that has got us now? I still maintain since 2012 we have went backwards every year with tactics/signings. Sure our players are better but we have signed a lot of mediocre players for big money in that time and have not addressed the problems of the team.

We played very exciting attacking and pressing football in 2012 that all changed with the 3-5-2 when we decided to play this lacklustre defensive game. All that had to be done was to gradually improve the players we had in a 4-3-3 but the whole board and Conte were happy to play a 3-5-2 and we are seeing the results now.

Too many defenders and midfielders and no attacking players that break down defences these are the results. I'm not gloating or anything but i was one of the first on the forum to call for a change but alot of people were happy with the 3-5-2 because it papered over the cracks and it was made to look like a good formation because we could steamrole Serie A.

After the 2 Bayern games it was clear we needed change but 2 whole years later the club still has not moved forward and is stuck in the same loop of playing a 3-5-2 with truly horrible tactics and players out of position to accommodate the wing back role and having one of the best midfields in Europe completely wasted by having to cover the wing backs defensively rather than moving forward.
This is biblical man. IM touched.

I really miss the style we had in the begginign of first conte´s season. We really threatened the teams in serie A.

And yes, after the Bayern games something should have changed. Ill always maintain the same way of thinking than you. Those games were a good measure to know in which position we were in europe and the results were pretty clear.

Apart from our difference in quality which was obvious, what we could really change wre our tactics. I was displeased with the return leg, as Conte didnt changed anything in the team that looked clueless in germany.

There, i started to lose faith, just right there.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Yeah, instead he should have gotten Mancini or Mihajlovic, there's even Spalleti or maybe some amazing coach from Peru.

All these options two days after the pre-season started.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We were fuked up anyways, thanks to Conte. It was little we could do...but that doesnt mean that Allegri should be this moronic. he is more than capable to manage a team like this juve. Well thats in theory, in practice it seems this guy is not good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)