Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (24 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Beppe is like Pepe in a lot of ways. Great personalities, but almost useless for the club.
Yeah, the fact that Pepe is cited by nearly every juventus players as one of the most influental players and a leader of the dressingroom, keeper of peace and a good mood togheter with his obvious value in conte's first scudetto and that he enabled a 433 , is allmost useless

Same with Marotta who cleaned up the wagebill, set out a structure on wich juventus could grow and has now build a truely amazing team that won tons of records and silverware, allmost useless indeed.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Yeah, the fact that Pepe is cited by nearly every juventus players as one of the most influental players and a leader of the dressingroom, keeper of peace and a good mood togheter with his obvious value in conte's first scudetto and that he enabled a 433 , is allmost useless

Same with Marotta who cleaned up the wagebill, set out a structure on wich juventus could grow and has now build a truely amazing team that won tons of records and silverware, allmost useless indeed.
Ok, I agree about Pepe, I have always loved him, just pointing out he is almost useless on the pitch. But we will see this year, he is finally back from injury and was tearing it up pre-season.

Beppe is Beppe though. We would probably be better off with another guy. I appreciate Pirlo, Barza, Vidal, Pogba, and Coman, but then we have all the failed attempts of signing "il top player"

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok, I agree about Pepe, I have always loved him, just pointing out he is almost useless on the pitch. But we will see this year, he is finally back from injury and was tearing it up pre-season.

Beppe is Beppe though. We would probably be better off with another guy. I appreciate Pirlo, Barza, Vidal, Pogba, and Coman, but then we have all the failed attempts of signing "il top player"
What makes you think we'd be better off under another director? If our budget constraints say that we cannot spend 30+ mil on an established top player... then it would not happen under any other director either.

Besides, Vidal and Pogba are top players. Llorente was a top player. Pirlo was one of the top 15 players in Europe the first 2 seasons after we brought him in. Tevez was a top player last year. Lichtsteiner is also a top player IMO. Beppe, is not perfect in the market but he has done a fantastic job at rebuilding a squad in shambles. He's made mistakes too, but few directors would do better with our allocated transfer budget.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
some comments :lol:

-I just love Marotta's sadistic smile :D
-Two clowns. Should work on to strenghten the team.
-I would love to see a bucket of hot lava dumped on #Marotta's head.
-Buying the bucket 1 day loan with a buy option of €3 ;) marrota
-Beppes got the rape face
-Marotta should be busy signing a striker right now
-This is for conte!!
-

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Beppe is the best GM in italy, and i cant immediatly recall one who's better outside

the "il top player" is a thing by the media.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Wrong, he is one of the worst, thats why we overpay every time we deal with an Italian club and when we sell, we cant recover not even 50% of the investment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)