André Villas Boas - Manager - Porto (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Now that's a proper goal right there.
As opposed to Matri's last dribble right at the keeper, allowed to score only because Doni decided to somersault over the slow-rolling ball.

wth 23-2-0 goals 58-9 :O

19 goals from Hulk isnt that much tho
21. The next closest player as 13 (João Tomás of Rio Ave). That the leading scorer has >60% more goals than the #2 is kind of insane.

And he is incredible!!! :D
:lol: Well played.

I've always wondered why the Hulk's dong never grew in size when he got angry.
If the only thing he's got to wear when he's green is a ripped pair of pants, you gotta keep it on where you can.

That and I'm guessing when he goes Incredible, all the testosterone goes from his dong to his muscles -- leaving him with the most super-human form of swimming pool shrivel known on earth.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
And why would he want to follow exactly the footsteps of Mourinho?

I heard he had a different approach and coached attack rather than defence.

If he decides to coach a team in Italy I would want it to be Juve.

I don't remember when we last had a coach like him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why would he choose us though? He's at the start of his career and he needs success to gain more status. If Inter want him then he'll go there, for sure. Inter can provide him with a great squad and he can sign anybody he wants. If he comes to us, he'll have to deal with the incompetent Marotta who would bring him all the crap Serie A and Italy has to offer. Also, do we even have a better squad than Porto?

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
And why would he want to follow exactly the footsteps of Mourinho?

I heard he had a different approach and coached attack rather than defence.

If he decides to coach a team in Italy I would want it to be Juve.

I don't remember when we last had a coach like him.
I don't want him here.Merdinho sidekicks should stick to Inter.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Why would he choose us though? He's at the start of his career and he needs success to gain more status. If Inter want him then he'll go there, for sure. Inter can provide him with a great squad and he can sign anybody he wants. If he comes to us, he'll have to deal with the incompetent Marotta who would bring him all the crap Serie A and Italy has to offer. Also, do we even have a better squad than Porto?
Why you are so against Marotta, he is alright. I thought he saved us some $$$ and bought good players like Bonucci, Quag, Aqua, Storari, Krasic and made only few mistakes like Motta and Martinez - both were alright players before coming to Juve - so it's not his entirely fault. Give him another year and he will bring this club to prosperity.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why you are so against Marotta, he is alright. I thought he saved us some $$$ and bought good players like Bonucci, Quag, Aqua, Storari, Krasic and made only few mistakes like Motta and Martinez - both were alright players before coming to Juve - so it's not his entirely fault. Give him another year and he will bring this club to prosperity.
Why I'm against Marotta? I think he lacks ambition and I don't like how he's obsessed with Italian players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)